inTank Media Baskets

Braaap's Reef - New pics page 18 2/5/17

braaap

IMG_0304_zpsfh9sybv0.jpg

Wow, this is really looking great!

What's the fuzzy guy on the very bottom of this pic?

Wow, this is really looking great!

What's the fuzzy guy on the very bottom of this pic?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ it was poo brown when I got it now it is green/orange/teal/pink. Shifting a lot lately. Really cool to see.

• Like 4

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ it was poo brown when I got it now it is green/orange/teal/pink. Shifting a lot lately. Really cool to see.

The ones that start poo brown are my favorites, everybody wants to know what they are so they can get one too :lol:

• Like 4

Looking great but I think the overflow needs a few squirts of round up applied ;)

Hey let us know maybe we can all chip in and fly Harry out he can nurse you back to health :lol:

Looking great but I think the overflow needs a few squirts of round up applied ;)

Hey let us know maybe we can all chip in and fly Harry out he can nurse you back to health :lol:

Everyone bitches and moans about no movement with sticks so I got some ####in movement!

Harold can come over and rub me down...

• Like 2
Cencalfishguy56

Everyone bitches and moans about no movement with sticks so I got some ####in movement!

Harold can come over and rub me down...

lmfao :lol:
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Tank is looking really good. :naughtydance:

Thanks! Hopefully more pics this weekend. Got the tank 1 year ago today.

Congrats man, I'd say I'm not jealous but that would be a lie.

haha. Thanks! Told you they would do it!

• Like 3

Thanks! Hopefully more pics this weekend. Got the tank 1 year ago today.

haha. Thanks! Told you they would do it!

You still on vacation?

Feeling any better or ?

Word of warning will be up your way Saturday so stay off the road :lol:

Oh sh!t! Braaaaaaaap and spectra in the same vicinity? Washington might implode :blink:

• Like 1

Feeling any better or ?

Word of warning will be up your way Saturday so stay off the road :lol:

I'm probably 50% better or so. If I do ANYTHING my back flairs up. But they don't think it will get much better. For it to get better he said I wouldn't be able to get out of bed for a month or so. But even walking or going up and down stairs causes it to be sore. So I guess I'll live with it. Although this week I could hardly get up and I can't sleep without meds lol.

Thankfully I only went 2 blocks to get beer today. I doubt you drove on those 2 blocks. haha

Oh sh!t! Braaaaaaaap and spectra in the same vicinity? Washington might implode :blink:

Well armed area that is for sure.

• Like 1

I'm probably 50% better or so. If I do ANYTHING my back flairs up. But they don't think it will get much better. For it to get better he said I wouldn't be able to get out of bed for a month or so. But even walking or going up and down stairs causes it to be sore. So I guess I'll live with it. Although this week I could hardly get up and I can't sleep without meds lol.

Thankfully I only went 2 blocks to get beer today. I doubt you drove on those 2 blocks. haha

Well armed area that is for sure.

Ended up saying screw it and having the tank delivered.......now that they are farther north a 10 hour drive just was not in the fun things to do today........

Hopefully things get better sounds like it sucks........

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...