ReefCleaners.org

Two Cats and a Reef

thecoralbeauty

thecoralbeauty

Legendary corals has the jack o lantern for $30

yes but do they have anything else on that list as well to help justify the shipping cost?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thecoralbeauty

I want a Cali or Oregon tort, but they are $$$ :(

i have my oregon tort- major $$$. my little frag was 60 bucks

i have my oregon tort- major $$$. my little frag was 60 bucks

Pinkies up! Haha .I looked at the torts and almost got one, between thst an oh so blue and limeade shortcake acro.

thecoralbeauty

oh no....

Jason Fox's website has everything but the cali tort.... but they have a lot of other cool purple things that I like better...

oh dear.

Cultivated sent me some blue top acro and blue acro,they are really awesome and love them. My pink millie is my favorite though tied maybe with the orange digitata

HarryPotter

oh no....

Jason Fox's website has everything but the cali tort.... but they have a lot of other cool purple things that I like better...

oh dear.

BUT it's a fortune! Love the site but the prices are loco

Cultivated sent me some blue top acro and blue acro,they are really awesome and love them. My pink millie is my favorite though tied maybe with the orange digitata

I love my pink milli too....chit it local though

thecoralbeauty

BUT it's a fortune! Love the site but the prices are loco

I love my pink milli too....chit it local though

yea the three things i picked (substituted coolers champagne for the cali tort) is about 250 with shipping. :(

if you see any of these things local for reasonable prices, please do let me know, if shipping is an option.

thecoralbeauty

FTS:

IMG_3436_zpsdkd4giam.jpg

Zoa Garden:

IMG_3428_zpsa3qjmq63.jpg

Maxima, Baby Plate, Sunset:

IMG_3427_zpsebt5hur9.jpg

Right Island:

IMG_3437_zpsxbjqanlb.jpg

Left Island: (with neon goby photobombing)

IMG_3426_zpsy9mkqpvr.jpg

Looks great! That little pink goniopora is so cute. That and the pink birdsnest really stand out to me....I wonder why lol.

thecoralbeauty

Looks great! That little pink goniopora is so cute. That and the pink birdsnest really stand out to me....I wonder why lol.

thanks! I like it too. I moved it back over to the right because the pistol kept burying it.

I kind of feel like I need more vertical interest, but I should probably just wait until my SPS grow into that for me, eh?

I'm sticking to my shopping list.

Your baby plate really looks like it has grown to me! And the colors of your clams are just beautiful. I like the birds nest as well. I am partial to them and just love the variety and colors they come in. They are really fast growers in my tank.

thanks! I like it too. I moved it back over to the right because the pistol kept burying it.

I kind of feel like I need more vertical interest, but I should probably just wait until my SPS grow into that for me, eh?

I'm sticking to my shopping list.

Definitely! The slimer is going to fill in a LOT of the space. I always think less is more when it comes to reef tanks :).

Wow, it looks great! I missed the start of your thread and I have a lot of catching up to do :)

I really like the zoa garden!

thecoralbeauty

Your baby plate really looks like it has grown to me! And the colors of your clams are just beautiful. I like the birds nest as well. I am partial to them and just love the variety and colors they come in. They are really fast growers in my tank.

It really has grown fast!

Wow, it looks great! I missed the start of your thread and I have a lot of catching up to do :)

I really like the zoa garden!

Thank you!

Everything looks good, so much space between the montis now. What are those marks on the back wall?

Yes- i feel much better about them now.

Marks... well- the pulsing xenia patches are back there (4 different ones now) but i also stuck the cabinet film on the back for a white background and the swirls are the bubbles since i didn't do it perfectly. I kind of like the interest, but part of me wants to go back and re-do it so it doesn't have any bubbles.

thecoralbeauty

I really like the clam posse in here. I haven't got one although I've wanted to for sometime.

i love my clams. they're so beautiful and easy keepers. you should definitely get one. if i were to have to choose a favorite, i'd go with the maxima's- i think their color patterns and shape of their mantle is so delicate and beautiful- but i love them all. since I got these 4, they've all changed colors. the croceas were about the same color blue, and now one is purple and the other more teal-speckled. the little maxima is now gold and teal. :wub:

the little crocea on the far right randomly gapes (you can see in the photo) then will cut it out for a few days, then randomly gape again.

he's responsive to light (waving hand over light) and can close completely. he's also solidly attached, so i have no idea what is up with him.

i love my clams. they're so beautiful and easy keepers. you should definitely get one. if i were to have to choose a favorite, i'd go with the maxima's- i think their color patterns and shape of their mantle is so delicate and beautiful- but i love them all. since I got these 4, they've all changed colors. the croceas were about the same color blue, and now one is purple and the other more teal-speckled. the little maxima is now gold and teal. :wub:

the little crocea on the far right randomly gapes (you can see in the photo) then will cut it out for a few days, then randomly gape again.

he's responsive to light (waving hand over light) and can close completely. he's also solidly attached, so i have no idea what is up with him.

I have an angel fish I don't wanna tempt her with a clams mantle. But otherwise I would :)

This is going to fill in nicely, you are so addicted to shopping right now. :D It's fun to watch and know it's not my credit card!!. :blink:

HarryPotter

I have an angel fish I don't wanna tempt her with a clams mantle. But otherwise I would :)

If the fish ever gets mysteriously returned to the LFS, lemme hook you up ;)

You've made it look bigger than a 20g for sure. I'm going to try to do my 10g in 2 islands. One for the acid rain bta and another with whatever and the frogspawns in the sand.

If the fish ever gets mysteriously returned to the LFS, lemme hook you up ;)

I think the little hooker has been pecking at my dragons eyes,so,I have been randomly attaching a net to a magnet (seriously magnets are reef tank duct tape lol) And I put food in it so all the fish aren't really bothered by it and associate it with food, there's a cup method that's quicker but it allows me to make sure she's doing it. I'll eventually net her and send her packing. Then no more fish added. Honestly I'd rather just have my two Clowns or two maroons and an ass ton of coral.

thecoralbeauty

This is going to fill in nicely, you are so addicted to shopping right now. :D It's fun to watch and know it's not my credit card!!. :blink:

haha was this to me or pgrVII?

I have three pieces i've had my eye on for ages. just waiting to see a good price for a good piece. everything else is just eye candy :)

Archived