Coral Vue Hydros

Two Cats and a Reef

thecoralbeauty

I have it cranked in the 20L right now... 70ish percent?? I guess I'll also have the return heads though...

Guess I should wait and see.

Pretty exciting about the new tank!!!!

I had an mp10 on my 45 gallon cube which was 24x24x18 and it was enough for me but I don't crank things. On my 20L now I only have it set to the 4th light, whatever percentage that is.

You may end up wanting the mp40 if you like really high flow which it sounds like you do :).

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did get the PNP. ahah, i have all the stock i want with regards to corals- i just want some anthias (my mom calls them sherbet fish) and maybe a tang.

Love anthias! Which type are looking to get? How many?

I actually put a dispar in my 29g which did great, only thing is that he jumped out. :( So make sure you get a lid.

thecoralbeauty

http://ecotechmarine.com/calculator/

Killing me again morgan

didn't know that existed!

Love anthias! Which type are looking to get? How many?

I actually put a dispar in my 29g which did great, only thing is that he jumped out. :( So make sure you get a lid.

Yes- I have wrasses and a jawfish... lids are necessary. I ordered the mesh cover kit from BRS.

MP40 IMO, 10 not enough, 40 allows for some growth when you upgrade again. :D

I agree.

Also the flow of the MP10 is VERY narrow; the MP40 on 30% is much better than a MP10 at 100%.

thecoralbeauty

Alright- made a new thread for the tank that will be here on Sunday and combine this tank and my other one.

Ah, I'm a weird mix of excited and teary!!

Follow it HERE if you'd like.

Alright- made a new thread for the tank that will be here on Sunday and combine this tank and my other one.

Ah, I'm a weird mix of excited and teary!!

Follow it HERE if you'd like.

The teary eyed feelings will last about 1 minute, (right before you begin to transfer everything) and then you will never look back!

Archived