ReefCleaners.org

eclipse 12... woot woot!!

yoshiod9

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm jealous...where did you find that cyphastrea? I've wanted one for a while now. Put me in line if you ever want to get rid of a frag, same with that favia.

no problem rory. i'll definetly put you in line for a frag. i guess the cyphastrea grows really quickly. hopefully it does and i'll be able to frag it out within a few months or so.

the cyphastrea max? sure thing man but if you and rory have to have your cyphastrea fix right this minute check out http://www.atlantisaquarium.net/ it's a semi-lfs to me and the owner gets some awesome stuff in there. he's who i bought my frag from and i'm sure he has some left!

lol. ohh, yeah, that piece is quite spectacular. cost me a pretty penny too. if i frag it i'll let you know!

thanks! hopefully i'll be getting a chiller sometime soon and the physh1 auto top off...summertime is coming and i'll be needing them both!

• 4 weeks later...

Last time anyone will see this. Thanks for stoppin by before closing yoshiod.. keep it real and good job with your tank! ill look through your thread more this evening..

Nick

2n6ryg

man...i'm gonna miss that car. lol. did you finally sell it? lucky person that gets that car. anyway, if you start working at a lfs...lmk, it'd be cool to see familiar faces, ya know?

Originally posted by yoshiod9

man...i'm gonna miss that car.  lol.  did you finally sell it?   lucky person that gets that car.  anyway, if you start working at a lfs...lmk, it'd be cool to see familiar faces, ya know?

nah didnt sell it. its just last time itll be parked in front of The AQ. i got a job , but its not at an LFS, i start tomorrow so we will see.. maybe ill move up to the acuras stylish cousin--NSX? who knows?

GSR-T will probably stay though =)

I dont think anyone from the aq is going to work in another LFS, if they do itll surprise me

nick

ss- that's funny you mentioned the nsx...i was on the freeway heading towards my gf's house in vallejo and i saw a guy about our age smashing in a brand new nsx. needless to say, i was hella shocked.

rory/travis- full tank is coming!...kinda hard to get everything in one shot, but i'll try! plus, some of the sps is still sitting in the fuge till it's large enough for the display tank. :D

and my newest 'rare' frag... rainbow montipora whose lineage can be tracked back directly to the guy who discovered it(matt).

rainbowmontipora.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

here are some updated pics of my acan hillae...it's starting to really get a rainbow coloration to it.

w/o flash

hillaeupdateofcolors.jpg

w/flash

hillaeupdateofcolorswithflash.jpg

hey eben! i had to sell a lot of frags to make money for car problems...lol. i also put the blues right up next to the 14k mh and they really started to color back up again! anyway, when they grow out a bit more i'll be sure to put a frag to the side for ya!

Archived