Coral Vue Hydros

eclipse 12... woot woot!!

yoshiod9

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cool,

hey man i think i am giving up on zoo's and going all sps .the damn sps bug bit me in the a$$. i have at least 20 pieces of sps now and thats just in 2 months . i am going to do take soem update pics also. hehe . when are you going to do sps so we can do soem trades.

all sps?! that's when you have to just set up an sps tank! lol, you have awesome zoos and you shouldn't give them up!!! i do have a couple sps...a greenish monti dig, a red orange cap...i gave my gf some of the other 'nice' pieces i had....orange cap with green polyps and a green cap with blue polyps...i am going to go buy a monti danae(i think its a danae) with bright blue base and flaming red polyps for like 80 bucks for a 1/2 inch frag. gorgeous stuff though.

yup i already have some sweet pieces! i have a shawn bennet blue tort , williy's soli, willy's millie, purple blue tenius etc etc ... sps are awesoem under actinics man.

• 4 weeks later...

here's the blue base red polyped montipora danae but the color really didn't come out well(probably cuz i have it under 96w 50/50 pc and a 70w de mh 10k).

Oohhhh...finally more folks are spreading the acan love up in here...seemed like the exotic/rare LPS was given a lot more treatment in the R/C forum than in this one. Nice buys...I'll be getting mine soon as well. Lets do some trading later!

updated whole tank shot. you can see how i have the 70w mh retro pretty much just sitting on the stock eclipse hood and the 96w retro reflector....and the huge 8 inch personal fan i have balanced on the bakpak and the regent fixture. lol. i'm alllll about the ghetto! oh and ignore the nasty dust on the fan...X)

todd, i have only found them at two places marine depot has them for 85...compared to customaquatic.com's 88.99(and they're located in indiana...so shipping would be a cinch with marinedepot or you could pick up if you wanted to take a mini-trip cuz they're down in socal(i think anaheim area). my total was almost 100 bucks with shipping from md.com

• 1 month later...

woot woot!! who got a new lord. frag?! yoshiod9 did!!!!

here's both the frags(the color is a bit washed out as the are taken with no flash and under pc's at 1:30 am) with feeder tentacles out!

I just realized that I'm getting the same frag this week. haha. was a little thrown off by the colors...your pic makes them look way cooler. now i'm excited. =)

lol. that would've sucked if we set up a trade only to get the same thing back! i've still got the other one though, so if you get a lord. coloration different than the ones i have, let me know and we'll get a trade going! =) you won't be disappointed by the frag you're getting.....just remember to feed them at least once a day....then they'll grow really quickly!

Is the Wooz still around? I grew up in oakland then hercules; we went to vacaville outlets at least once a month...hella hot up there. haha.

damnnnn....the wooz!! i havent heard that name in years! nah, they got rid of it probably 10-12 years ago...i guess it just wasn't making them any money after the novelty wore off. lol. lemme know when your frags get big enough to frag!

eat your heart out fellow zoo heads! here's my norcal edition of Scribe's alien eyes.

(they seem a bit yellow cuz i just turned on the lights...so the 10k mh hasn't had time to burn in to the normal whitish color. for a better color representation check out the blue zoo on the left....he shares the same blue coloration as all the others do.)

Archived