Top Shelf Aquatics

Bad Hombre Cantina (yes I have a fish tank)

Sancho

i'm thinking maybe some SPS on the center rock if the nem stays put. Although its twin is still roaming around causing havoc. 

Free GBTA local pick up

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, spectra said:

I almost liked it then saw the frag plug.....................rookie :P

Yeah I hate frag plugs! I usually take the frag off and toss the plug. That plug has zoas that grew onto the plug I have to cut the base off or pluck the zoas off and try to glue them to rubble.   

• Like 3
On 2/18/2017 at 7:55 AM, HarryPotter said:

Looks really nice! I can make you a SPS pack if you like. Acros and montiporas are having all out battles lol I have to trim!

Whats it gonna set me back?

2 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

Shipping label

Sounds good! I'll get back to you tomorrow as my UPS account is on my work computer and i've forgotten the password and dont feel like going through the password reset process on my home computer. Cause ill forget the password then Ill have to reset it again on my work computer.....yeah im terrible with passwords :lol: 

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, Sancho said:

Sounds good! I'll get back to you tomorrow as my UPS account is on my work computer and i've forgotten the password and dont feel like going through the password reset process on my home computer. Cause ill forget the password then Ill have to reset it again on my work computer.....yeah im terrible with passwords :lol: 

How ironic that the Amazon guy is UPS challenged :lol:

Harold, you're a good guy for treating your friends right with super cheap SPS B)

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, Sancho said:

Message me your phone number so I can stalk you a bit :) 

I may need to frag some more because Braaap is getting a whole rack of stuffs on wednesday. So maybe next week

• Like 4
48 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

Message me your phone number so I can stalk you a bit :) 

I may need to frag some more because Braaap is getting a whole rack of stuffs on wednesday. So maybe next week

in no hurry next week sounds good. I will PM you my number but I warn you anything you send me will be topped...just ask Spectra :lol:

• Like 1
On 2/17/2017 at 9:47 PM, Sancho said:

Yeah I hate frag plugs! I usually take the frag off and toss the plug. That plug has zoas that grew onto the plug I have to cut the base off or pluck the zoas off and try to glue them to rubble.   

I know that plug... Reefer's Garage!!! thanks so much for introducing me - Dang they have an awesome selection but wow it is a random location. Driving up it was an actual garage and I was thinking I might be checking out a dealer to purchase for alllll the habits ahahahahah  They were definitely dubious of me upon my first visit but I think I am growing on them :-)))))))))  Or maybe I just kid myself.  Hope your little one is doing ok!! 

Closing the Bad Hombre Cantina since Lawn opened his lounge again.....This is going back to my tank thread......."Sancho's Racist Pico 20" does not roll off the tongue looking for a new name :lol: Since the folks in the dark part of this forum that no longer have a tank have deemed me a racist.....even though my wife is "African American" I must be a racist cause my screen name is Sancho. Douche bags,  all the racism i've seen on this forum has been in the makeshift lounge. Yeah GFY

• Like 8
17 minutes ago, Sancho said:

Closing the Bad Hombre Cantina since Lawn opened his lounge again.....This is going back to my tank thread......."Sancho's Racist Pico 20" does not roll off the tongue looking for a new name :lol: Since the folks in the dark part of this forum that no longer have a tank have deemed me a racist.....even though my wife is "African American" I must be a racist cause my screen name is Sancho. Douche bags,  all the racism i've seen on this forum has been in the makeshift lounge. Yeah GFY

Do they know you or where you live? F that. Sorry but that is just ridiculous.  I know I am not present all the time but your thread is amazing and I learn so much from you.  New name- Sancho's Margaritas Near Mexico so FU

One other thing- I am so tired of people trolling around to make a reefers forum into anything political.  There are so many places to discuss politics-race-religion-whatever else.  It really bothers me when people NOT devoted to reefing rear their shit head.  It is the very bored person who just wants some attention.  I see it other places and it infuriates me.  Sancho - rock on with your bad ass hombre self!!  (and yes I had to edit a few times- multitasking lol)

• Like 6