ReefCleaners.org

Kimber's Fusion 20: RETIRED!

kimberbee

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see any cyano in your pictures?

*Magic!!*

No, it's there, but it's getting better. Mostly right front sand bed. In the very corner and near the nems.

That was taken Sunday night, so no, at that point it hadn't settled in yet. Tentacles were out a little today, but not nearly as much as the other plate I brought home from AquaPros. I wanted to give him time to settle first, but I am thinking I may need to move him?

Maybe move him by the other plate where there is less light? I had to move my green one to the side because it wasn't doing well right under the light on the sandbed.

Maybe move him by the other plate where there is less light? I had to move my green one to the side because it wasn't doing well right under the light on the sandbed.

I'll get him to a shadier spot then!

Happy 3 Months to my tank!

19464124248_11eaa3ca75_z.jpg

Can you spot the 9(!!!) new additions?

Dang it! You can see the reflection of my shirt!! :angry:

3 months???? omgomgomg Doesn't seem like it's been that long! Looks fantastic!!! I love all of your new additions :).

Did we ever get to see the decal on your light?

Cassiopeia says good evening from her perch today :wub:

19112508684_fa338df0cd.jpg

I did a little rescape...

Plates are together, but orange doesn't seem to like his new home much.

19739739431_8478d25aba.jpg

Slight rearrangement of Acan mountain, and you can see the sun coral was moved to a cave

19708887266_748b201bc2.jpg

Taking out sich a big base rock from my BC meant I had to rearrange in there too. In order to make some room, I moved the undata to the fusion - needs better lights for prettier color!

19548470219_01fbfc4be1.jpg

Sarmentosa needed to be moved over too. So brown, much dying... I hope I can save this guy!

19547048790_0cc5c5e63d.jpg

I also added a small frag on sinularia to the back left. Hoping it will soon grow and peep out from behind the rocks!

19708827036_cbca84c61a.jpg

Love what you've done with the place.

Yeah I am gonna copy your scape on my 90.

:blush:

I do love this tank. All the more reason to revamp the biocube. I planned every little stage of this tank and it's turning out just as I'd hoped! :happy:

Omg Andromeda is a little b!tch!!

Her attacks on my hand are getting worse, but she's smart about it. She comes in really slow and starts bitting the nice tender spots right between my fingers.

Getting all of Zia's corals into my tank was a chore last night. I used one hand to place everything, and the other the chase her away with a net. Ugh...

HarryPotter

Her attacks on my hand are getting worse, but she's smart about it. She comes in really slow and starts bitting the nice tender spots right between my fingers.

Getting all of Zia's corals into my tank was a chore last night. I used one hand to place everything, and the other the chase her away with a net. Ugh...

Pictures!!!!

My Humphrey and Bogart both do that. I don't mind it much but when they go after those spots between the fingers it hurts just enough that you can't quite ignore it :)

Archived