Cultivated Reef

Kimber's Fusion 20: RETIRED!

kimberbee

Oh daaaaaaaaayyyyuuuuuuuummmmm girllllll open it up!!

I caaaan't till I get home! Just a few more hours.

I did pull the bag out and did more inspecting. I think the purple skirt/yellow center is faded a little and is probably what looks like the white zebra. I can see a bit of red poking out of the closed one, so I'm hoping that's the red skirt/yellow center. I'm sure they will color up and look baller under Dave's nanobox!

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I caaaan't till I get home! Just a few more hours.

I did pull the bag out and did more inspecting. I think the purple skirt/yellow center is faded a little and is probably what looks like the white zebra. I can see a bit of red poking out of the closed one, so I'm hoping that's the red skirt/yellow center. I'm sure they will color up and look baller under Dave's nanobox!

Well of course it will :D Dave boxed the sun with those things.

VIP box arrived!!

I'll be honest though, I'm a little concerned about the colors. They look healthy and relatively happy (for spending all day in a box), but I can't match two of them with pics of what I bought. I really hope it's just stress from shipping and not that they sent the wrong ones!

19297524165_822763da9a.jpg

19111414289_96c717d8eb.jpg

I can see a green skirt, a purple skirt, one completely closed, and one looks like a white zebra stripe...

You can't tell colors in the bag at all from my experience. They just look poopy until they get in your tank :).

:happydance:

18989199150_0ca1d0d0ca.jpg

So you are the one that swiped the purple and yellow. I was eyeing that one but as soon as I hit add to cart, it said it was no longer available. I ended up getting the red and yellow one.

So you are the one that swiped the purple and yellow. I was eyeing that one but as soon as I hit add to cart, it said it was no longer available. I ended up getting the red and yellow one.

Sorry, not sorry! S/he will be so happy in my tank! The red and yellow was another one I was eyeing... But they are all so lovely!

Sorry, not sorry! S/he will be so happy in my tank! The red and yellow was another one I was eyeing... But they are all so lovely!

Yes, they are all beautiful!

My eBay order arrived!!

I was so worried when I learned they were stuck in Memphis an extra night! I brought two small jars of fresh saltwater into work. I have them and the nems next to my laptop to warm up a little, and will put them in the fresh water in a bit.

The seller sent me 3 nems when I only won 2! I don't know how it could have been by accident...

My first order of 2, I got sent 3. and now this one! I now have 10 RFA's!! They are so lovely! :wub:

So I brought them into the bathroom to take them out of their nasty water and put them in nice fresh saltwater.

I had this same conversation a few times with people:

Them: What is that?!?!

Me: They're anemones!!

T: Where did you find them?

M: I bought them online.

T: What do you do with them?

M: Put them in my saltwater tank at home!

T: Wait, are they alive?!?! :blink:

One lady thought I was going to cook them and eat them like oysters...

Still gotta work on my photo settings on my nanobox

18722139913_e3d2db3502.jpg

TENemones!! and a photobombing snail right in the middle... <_<

19346899601_fc4b6a08f1.jpg

Can you find all 10, plus little Cassiopeia?

Looks awesome! I see 9 flowers and Cassiopeia. Is the 10th RFA under her? I think I see a different colored skirt peeking out from the shadows there :).

Looks awesome! I see 9 flowers and Cassiopeia. Is the 10th RFA under her? I think I see a different colored skirt peeking out from the shadows there :).

Yep! There's a dark green one in the shadows under there. Cassi likes to hop from one RFA to the other. It's suuuuper adorable! :wub:

I had to come up with a list to identify them all!

1. Tan & White

2. White Zebra

3. Green & Aqua

4. Purple & Pink

5. Purple & Yellow

6. Red & Yellow

7. Dark Green & Yellow

8. Pink Zebra

9. Pink & Red

10. Lime & Yellow

So many RFAs! That's beautiful! I have one green/white and one green/white with a purple mouth :)

I'm officially addicted. Now I hope they make babies!

Peek-a-boo

19363468485_b1acd8061b.jpg

19177302239_0228bface4.jpg

19367532561_4c47f93864.jpg

Macrooooooo

19175871820_069026a326.jpg

Settling in

19177315449_e553657a99.jpg

I REALLY wish I had framed this better. I think I was too worried about dropping my camera in the water!!

19175937658_68eb932fde.jpg

Archived