Coral Vue Hydros

Kimber's Fusion 20: RETIRED!

kimberbee

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YUP! :lol:

So now I have 6 RFA's on delivery for next week!

Nice! I would still like to do a pale green, white, and a pink fluffy big RFA combination. I'm just worried about them moving on me.

I keep looking at the pics of the RFA's I have coming in... I'm so excited! So bright and colorful! LIKE CANDY AND I WANT TO EAT THEM!

Sorry for your loss... :grouphug:

I'll talk to the BF about a road trip, and perhaps a friend or two down there. As long as you don't mind holding on to her for a bit longer, I should be able to make it down by the end of July! How much do you want for her?

Thank you. I don't mind holding onto her for awhile at all. :happy: I'm not sure on the price, Do they have cheap zoa frags in Chicago? I wouldn't mind trading something little for her. :lol:

HarryPotter

VIP Reef - They finally posted some online!

Wow I have to check them out! I thought they were still pulling it together from the incident

I keep looking at the pics of the RFA's I have coming in... I'm so excited! So bright and colorful! LIKE CANDY AND I WANT TO EAT THEM!

I bet they sure wouldn't taste like candy... :)

If your ever up for drive my lfs in Milwaukee tends to always have some nice ones at better prices than VIP ;)

Ohhhh sh!t. Looks like when I get a bit more money I'll have to take a road trip to Milwaukee!! ;)

I picked up my 10 gallon QT tank at Petco's $1/gallon sale. Leak tested and wiped out. Waiting for my HOB filter to arrive from Amazon. Should come this week! My name is also in at the LFS to get a call when the next PSW is ready to go home!

I sewed up a plastic canvas box for my fuge to help keep the cheato in place. It does seem to fall apart, drift out, into my pump, and start floating around in my display.

BF took apart a small battery powered LED push light I had lighting the cabinet of my biocube. I didn't really use it in there, and he's going to wire it to be plug in. I'm hoping I can use that for a better fuge light.

VIP Reef shipping notice was received this morning! RFA's tomorrow! omgomgomg

Lol I know how you feel,I keep looking at the picture of my nano box dave put up and corals I ordered over the week end

Lol I know how you feel,I keep looking at the picture of my nano box dave put up and corals I ordered over the week end

I hate waiting. I am learning patience with this hobby though!!

Oh! The 3 frags of "neon broccoli" are looking good. All have polyps out so I'm happy - I accidentally left them outside of the tank for a good hour when I first fragged them!! I'll start moving them up higher in the tank and I expect they will color up nicely in about a month!

I hate waiting. I am learning patience with this hobby though!!

Oh! The 3 frags of "neon broccoli" are looking good. All have polyps out so I'm happy - I accidentally left them outside of the tank for a good hour when I first fragged them!! I'll start moving them up higher in the tank and I expect they will color up nicely in about a month!

Awesome kimberbee! Glad the frags are doing well. Ugh I know lol its the worst ,especially since I don't know what 7 of the ten frags are I'm extra excited I was informed there's something extra special in my order though :)

Awesome kimberbee! Glad the frags are doing well. Ugh I know lol its the worst ,especially since I don't know what 7 of the ten frags are I'm extra excited I was informed there's something extra special in my order though :)

Oh! Mystery pack!!! :haha:

Oh! Mystery pack!!! :haha:

Well some are a mystery yes lol they were cool with my two request of the blue tubs and oxide zoas. I really like the limeade shortcake too.

VIP box arrived!!

I'll be honest though, I'm a little concerned about the colors. They look healthy and relatively happy (for spending all day in a box), but I can't match two of them with pics of what I bought. I really hope it's just stress from shipping and not that they sent the wrong ones!

19297524165_822763da9a.jpg

19111414289_96c717d8eb.jpg

I can see a green skirt, a purple skirt, one completely closed, and one looks like a white zebra stripe...

VIP box arrived!!

I'll be honest though, I'm a little concerned about the colors. They look healthy and relatively happy (for spending all day in a box), but I can't match two of them with pics of what I bought. I really hope it's just stress from shipping and not that they sent the wrong ones!

19297524165_822763da9a.jpg

19111414289_96c717d8eb.jpg

I can see a green skirt, a purple skirt, one completely closed, and one looks like a white zebra stripe...

Oh daaaaaaaaayyyyuuuuuuuummmmm girllllll open it up!!

Archived