SaltCritters.com

Kimber's Fusion 20: RETIRED!

kimberbee

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a dream that the 1cm acro I put in here flourished under the Nanobox light. Like, grew into a small colony over night. I was so happy that it grew and gained color, I was going to turn this into an SPS tank.

Ah... reef dreams... :rolleyes:

Quick 2 gallon water change today.

I moved the receding acan over. As well as a frag of setosa (cause I keep breaking it so now I have two), a xenia rock, and gsp. That makes 8 little frags in here now. Though, 3-4 of them are not permanent.

17561836633_bff846c82c.jpgWP_20150527_003 by kimothy182, on Flickr

Stopped at the lfs near my moms while I was visiting yesterday. Picked up a 2-3 inch frag (pretty much a mini colony) of an unidentified acro for $22. It's the same as the "purple-y goodness" I used to have in my biocube that died of poor lighting. I figured for $22 it would be a good guinea pig for my nanobox. Tried to get a picture, but its too blue.

18277462116_c02b858175.jpgWP_20150530_001 by kimothy182, on Flickr

I had a dream that the 1cm acro I put in here flourished under the Nanobox light. Like, grew into a small colony over night. I was so happy that it grew and gained color, I was going to turn this into an SPS tank.

Ah... reef dreams... :rolleyes:

Do it! :)

Do it! :)

I've already planned to have 4 sps on the tallest rocks in here. I just can't help myself when they come in such pretty colors!!

Monticaps arrived form Gena!!

Can't wait to get them home and in the tanks! :happydance:

Yay :). I love that even though I no longer have my caps, I can see them in other tanks here :wub:.

I just placed an order with KP Aquatics. Pre-shipping total was $86.50 for 5 items.

Can you guess what I got?!?! :ninja:

I just placed an order with KP Aquatics. Pre-shipping total was $86.50 for 5 items.

Gorgs and maybe a hardy sponge or 2. I want to place an order with them too.

Gorgs and maybe a hardy sponge or 2. I want to place an order with them too.

I did get a gorg! :happydance:

The other are classified as inverts... omgomgomg

RFAs...babeeeeee :happydance:.
HarryPotter

Close, but not quite!

Shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, sautee it. There's, um, shrimp kebabs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo, pan fried, deep fried, stir fried. There's pineapple shrimp and lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich... That's, that's about it.

-Buba, Forest Gump

Pederson?

Sooooooooo close!! It was between that and another that has a little more color! I'm so excited!

I moved my Grube's gorg over to this tank and I'm thinking about fragging my purple gorg so I can keep a piece in each tank!!

KP Aquatics order came in at work!!

They sent me a freebie!! I can't wait to see how it looks later - I'm ducking out early today...

My tiny baby shrimp is the most adorable thing I have ever seen (even through the plastic bag)! :wub:

KP Aquatics order came in at work!!

They sent me a freebie!! I can't wait to see how it looks later - I'm ducking out early today...

My tiny baby shrimp is the most adorable thing I have ever seen (even through the plastic bag)! :wub:

I am excited for you. Don't forget pics!

Archived