Pod Your Reef

Kimber's Fusion 20: RETIRED!

kimberbee

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both of mine jumped out of the tank =(. Shouldn't be as big of a problem for you since the Fusion 20 is much higher than my shallow and you dont have a rock that's inches from the water surface. But if you see them missing, check the back chambers. They both got into the back somehow too.

Both of mine jumped out of the tank =(. Shouldn't be as big of a problem for you since the Fusion 20 is much higher than my shallow and you dont have a rock that's inches from the water surface. But if you see them missing, check the back chambers. They both got into the back somehow too.

:o

Thanks for the heads up! I'll keep my eye on this little one!

That crazy frilly stick thing at the bottom...is that one of those starfish? I know I've seen those before...I think Zia had that! So cool!

That crazy frilly stick thing at the bottom...is that one of those starfish? I know I've seen those before...I think Zia had that! So cool!

Basket Starfish! I think that's where I learned about them! I HAAAADDD to get one! :wub:

Basket Starfish! I think that's where I learned about them! I HAAAADDD to get one! :wub:

I thought it was a starfish but couldn't remember for sure. Way cool!
HarryPotter

Awesome fish! I just got a tiny little purple thing (Im sorry, I 100% forgot its name) and am acclimating it as I type!

I remember that from Zia's thread - so cool :)

I remember that from Zia's thread - so cool :)

I think he said they were rare....looking forward to seeing it in the tank!

Everyone's getting basket stars, I feel left out. May need to look for one locally.

How are all the new additions doing?

Well...

Knobby sea rod isn't opened up, but I didn't get everyone in the tank till lights were dimming.

Three RFAs are absolutely beautiful and attached to rock within minutes. They also opened up to show me their colors - green mottled, white zebra, tan freebee that is just adorable!

Spotted cleaner shrimp was released right into the RFAs and he was having a lovely time bouncing from one to the other while settling in for the night. :wub:

I'm not sure the basket star will make it. Unfortunately I had a long day/night and was unable to get everyone acclimated until about 10pm. Basket star is kind of in a heap on the sand next to my Grubes gorg. My fault for not getting him in sooner. Hopefully lights out and a nights rest will help him recover.

Unofficial 2 month shot. I have a much nicer shot with my DSLR that I'll get up later.

18084430774_2ea927cc07_z.jpg

Tank looks really good at 2 months,love the rock scape. Good work kimberbee!

So my tiny little 1cm acro (I need to hunt through my other thread to find out what it was identified as) is SUUUUUPER happy!!

I had gotten it from my ex, and in his tank the tips were ever so slightly green. Very pretty, which is why I wanted some. In my biocube, the green faded, but it still grew so w/e.

I noticed yesterday that this tiny piece under the Nanobox has a green tip!! :happydance:

I'll have to get out my macro lens!

I'm finding the Nano Box lights to be absolutely amazing. Only had ours a couple of months but it was worth every single penny. :)

Andromeda is so cute. She makes her "bed" in the sand in the back left corner. Poor girl, I feel like she needs something soft and fluffy to sleep on!

Also, she's out and about a lot! Makes me really happy to see her swimming around the whole tank! :wub:

Archived