Coral Vue Hydros

Kimber's Fusion 20: RETIRED!

kimberbee

I somehow had not caught up on your new tank. It's really nice kimber. Loving the scape and all its inhabitants!

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New corals from Zia!!

Pink Lemonade:

19191095653_fece9225b4.jpg

Garf Bonsai:

19816822461_9942c007fd.jpg

Tri-Color Vidalia:

19785820476_3278d283bb.jpg

19623993308_f8030689a1.jpg

Blue Sponge:

19812025385_617a38b40c.jpg

Big Purple(?) Gorg:

19812015955_7fbe17fbe6.jpg

Little Yellow(?) Gorg:

19816835931_2fdfea319a.jpg

Love the little sps village on the bottom kimberbee,looks lovely in the tank :D

I'll start moving them up in a week or two! eventually I hope to have them pretty high up on the rocks. :happy:

Nice! You have big balls I wish you luck with the sps. ;) You have a doser? Nothing like just going for it. If you can keep it all I see a TOTM in your future.

Nice! You have big balls I wish you luck with the sps. ;) You have a doser? Nothing like just going for it. If you can keep it all I see a TOTM in your future.

No doser, but I'll start testing parameters more regularly. I've been doing 4 gallon water changes in the tank every week since setting up and things are good so far. fingerscrossed I figure if Sk8n can do it, I can learn to!

HarryPotter

No doser, but I'll start testing parameters more regularly. I've been doing 4 gallon water changes in the tank every week since setting up and things are good so far. fingerscrossed I figure if Sk8n can do it, I can learn to!

Water changes are awesome! No math, worrying about dosing, ,etc. Im trying to just dose a basic amount per day for my Montipora and clams and then get the parameters back to normal using weekly 5g water changes (Tank is 45).

yeeeehaaaaaa! :D

is andromeda your clown fish?

i've heard over and over again how aggressive

and mean they can be, so i steered clear for my 8g.

it was a stretch to keep a clown in an 8g anyway.

though i was even considering stubby clowns.

yeeeehaaaaaa! :D

is andromeda your clown fish?

i've heard over and over again how aggressive

and mean they can be, so i steered clear for my 8g.

it was a stretch to keep a clown in an 8g anyway.

though i was even considering stubby clowns.

Yes, Andromeda is my pissy clown. I bought rubber gloves to use next time I need to put my hands in the tank.

I may work on hand feeding her so she associates my hand with food and not a big monster coming into her home.

Who knows if that will work...

Steensj2004

New corals from Zia!!

Pink Lemonade:

19191095653_fece9225b4.jpg

Garf Bonsai:

19816822461_9942c007fd.jpg

Tri-Color Vidalia:

19785820476_3278d283bb.jpg

19623993308_f8030689a1.jpg

Blue Sponge:

19812025385_617a38b40c.jpg

Big Purple(?) Gorg:

19812015955_7fbe17fbe6.jpg

Little Yellow(?) Gorg:

19816835931_2fdfea319a.jpg

I so helly of you getting that stuff. I cannot belive I missed that sale!

I so helly of you getting that stuff. I cannot belive I missed that sale!

Almost didn't participate, as I have gone waaaaaay over budget on he tank this month. But I couldn't pass up those prices!

O boy kimber, you are brave. I have steered clear of doing a lot of sps because of the constant monitoring of parameters. Alk swings and RTN makes me feel stress just thinking about it. Your attentiveness will no doubt serve you well in nurturing those sticks.

I just really love this tank! :wub:

It's looking just how I wanted it to, and I'm glad I got to plan out every aspect of it!

Cyano is starting to diminish, though I did put a lone hermit crab in there to help the snails with clean-up.

Almost didn't participate, as I have gone waaaaaay over budget on he tank this month. But I couldn't pass up those prices!

Ugh I hear ya there kimberbee lol

Ugh I hear ya there kimberbee lol

First it was the nanobox a couple months ago, then a few orders of nems, then Zia's sale. I am on a coral buying hiatus!!

I've had to space out the re-vamp on my biocube because I just can't (shouldn't really) keep spending like that! Won't let myself buy my new rocks til after next payday!!

you need a new orchid :D

Yes, my orchid is sad. I'm hoping moving it closer to the Nanobox will make it happy. It's been surviving for 5 or so years now, but hasn't flowered in over a year. :( Buy me an orchid??

All I could think of was "I hope that cabinet is screwed into the wall"!

It's pulled out a few inches from the wall, then lifted in front with shims so it's actually leaning back against the wall on top. Plus, the heavy stuff is on the bottom shelves. Don't worry!

Archived