Cultivated Reef

Kimber's Fusion 20: RETIRED!

kimberbee

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cause I'm a horrible person :(

Don't say that, it's because you are a busy person and in the grand scheme of things-maintaining the tanks has priority over taking pics!

charnelhouse

Don't say that, it's because you are a busy person and in the grand scheme of things-maintaining the tanks has priority over taking pics!

+1

+1

Haha, I was kidding. Guess I should have put a ;) in there too.

Thanks guys. :grouphug:

I have been busy - my niece is visiting from Spain and since I never know when I'll see her next I've been being a good aunt and doing whatever her and my mom want. Including the One Direction concert on a Sunday night!

Little Setosa looking quite fluffy:

20857175986_f6fefc2b43.jpg

Cassi hanging out in ninja's nem:

20695477748_dd201a3a6a.jpg

Martha's nems like to hide behind the rocks:

20260857004_82ff5932d2.jpg

20883457075_74c88d155b.jpg

Nice bright nem and my purple Genacap growing!

20260875174_970aee2eac.jpg

Fluffy acans:

20260878564_88990a5b80.jpg

Another of Cassiopeia:

20696739529_79e004f60c.jpg

4 months!!

20873808972_6c1a941758.jpg

I didn't mean to have this many so soon!! I kept getting an extra sent free with my online orders!!

What store on earth does RFAs as freebies? :o

charnelhouse

Does the display level come up a little when the pumps are on, or does your spin stream blast water into the air? hahaha....

Does the display level come up a little when the pumps are on, or does your spin stream blast water into the air? hahaha....

No, the water level does come up a bit. The spin stream isn't powerful enough to forcibly shoot water up!!

My RW-4 however... I've had to adjust that!! :rolleyes:

Half-assed, 4 month, cell phone shot:

20506757870_720cc56c53_z.jpg

I didn't get my camera out last night, cause the weather was bad, which made the lighting in my apartment crappy. Didn't feel like messing with setting when I had water changes to get done!

Here's a kitty picture instead:

20073774483_76139eaf99_z.jpg

Hi Rho!!!! Tank is looking awesome, Kimber!

Love the new photos, Kimber!!! Everything is looking great!!

I have been busy - my niece is visiting from Spain and since I never know when I'll see her next I've been being a good aunt and doing whatever her and my mom want. Including the One Direction concert on a Sunday night!

Whatever you do.......after the concert.......do not get into a car with a dude named Earl. I just have a feeling it won't end well.

Whatever you do.......after the concert.......do not get into a car with a dude named Earl. I just have a feeling it won't end well.

A bit late!! :lol:

Holy pods, Batman!!!

This tank is covered in little pods! I really wish I could get my PSW but no one has them locally and they are just too expensive to purchase online.

I need another pod eater!! Still tempted to get a little red scooter dragonet, but I'm worried about making sure he eats frozen!

Archived