Top Shelf Aquatics

Kimber's Fusion 20: RETIRED!

kimberbee

know where I can get them locally? I should have looked this weekend for some... -_-

hmm...you are not gonna like my answer but I got some at Seven Seas this weekend for $.75 each.

but Aquapros also said they had some last weekend.

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The RFAs are beautiful. I am anxious to see a FTS to get the overall effect.

:happydance: Should be able to do one Wednesday

hmm...you are not gonna like my answer but I got some at Seven Seas this weekend for $.75 each.

but Aquapros also said they had some last weekend.

Of course... I was just at Aquapros!

The RFA addiction is deep within you my friend! They're so easy to love.

Um definitely!! I can't get enough of them! :wub:

Very nice! Love the full room shot with the light.

Also, if you ever tire of that red RFA you can just mail it me. OK? Thanks :)

Yeah, NOT gonna happen! I got that one from Ninja!!

Um definitely!! I can't get enough of them! :wub:

Yeah, NOT gonna happen! I got that one from Ninja!!

it looks soo happy in your tank. the color is even better than when i had it. cant believe when this first came from Saltcritters, it was completely bleached.

it looks soo happy in your tank. the color is even better than when i had it. cant believe when this first came from Saltcritters, it was completely bleached.

Wow, really? I love it! It's so unique. I haven't seen any others like it! I'm glad it's so happy in my tank!

One reason hermits aren't so bad: no dead and rotting snails...

I pulled 4 dead, half rotted snails out of this tank last night. So gross. Maybe that was a trigger for some of the bad algae? Either way, I toothbrush-ed a lot of the algae off the rock and back wall last night.

I had to fight with Andromeda (the clownfish) the whole time. She's getting worse with her attacks. Wore her stupid self out and was laying on the sandbed for a good 5 minutes before going at my hand again. <_<

• 2 weeks later...

Looks good! Must be a keeper :lol:

The acros look more colorful imo

Funny that your RFAs move that much!

So will this tank go into the 40? Or maybe a RFA tank and a mixed reef?

Looks good! Must be a keeper :lol:

The acros look more colorful imo

Funny that your RFAs move that much!

So will this tank go into the 40? Or maybe a RFA tank and a mixed reef?

Yes, he's a simple guy, so he kept it simple and didn't worry about it!!

My RFA's are always on the move. -_-

Both tanks are getting consolidated to the 40. Though it will end up very RFA/gorg/sun coral themed.

This clown will go into a second tank (cause she bites) with mushrooms and zoas. Easy tank (hopefully).

Just so weird, wonder why my rfas are so sedentary. Some have never moved, some only move in a circle on the rock they're on. Little "on-the-go" from mine.

Welp, I "lost" a nem over the weekend.

I do a nem count every morning and every evening mon-fri, then once sat and once sun. I like to keep tabs on them just in case one of them moves next to something they could sting and kill.

Well, I went to do my count Saturday night and I can't find one!! Of course, my internet is shut off, so I can't control my bluefish to turn the lights up. I tried using the flashlight on my phone to search for the missing nem, but nada!

I sure hope he comes back out soon!

That sucks I had some on a couple of frag plugs and am taking them out all the time and cleaning them up. Hopefully it does not spread.....

Good luck trying to get rid of it.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm pretty confident I've gained the upper hand on the algae in the tank. Skimmer is working REALLY well now and the rocks don't get overrun as fast. There's still a few algae spots, but I get them with the toothbrush once a week when I do water changes.

Andromeda is still a JERK and bites my hands whenever they go in the tank. :furious:

Should have some pics to post by the weekend!

Oh, and I figured out where my one RFS disappeared to. He's hiding in a hole and peeks out every now and then. I'm debating what rocks to use when I move the RFA's to my new tank in the spring. I'm still worried that if I use rock that's too holey, they will hide away and die...

I'm pretty confident I've gained the upper hand on the algae in the tank. Skimmer is working REALLY well now and the rocks don't get overrun as fast. There's still a few algae spots, but I get them with the toothbrush once a week when I do water changes.

Andromeda is still a JERK and bites my hands whenever they go in the tank. :furious:

Should have some pics to post by the weekend!

Oh, and I figured out where my one RFS disappeared to. He's hiding in a hole and peeks out every now and then. I'm debating what rocks to use when I move the RFA's to my new tank in the spring. I'm still worried that if I use rock that's too holey, they will hide away and die...

A toothbrush is the BEST reef tool ever :).

I don't think holey rock would be a problem. Unless they are sick to begin with, they will move to an ideal spot on your rock work.

Archived