Innovative Marine Aquariums

Kimber's Fusion 20: RETIRED!

kimberbee

I need another pod eater!! Still tempted to get a little red scooter dragonet, but I'm worried about making sure he eats frozen!

I really dug mine.. sadly didn't make it.

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy pods, Batman!!!

This tank is covered in little pods! I really wish I could get my PSW but no one has them locally and they are just too expensive to purchase online.

I need another pod eater!! Still tempted to get a little red scooter dragonet, but I'm worried about making sure he eats frozen!

But if you have so many pods the Dragonette could just eat them, no?

PS: Dragonettes also love to munch on micro brittle stars :)

Scooters are cute :wub:. Can you tell if it's a boy or a girl?

Well if dragonettes are like mandarins, then I think it's a girl? No tall dorsal fin. Crap, and I was going to name it Orion... Maybe Nebula? I have to keep with my space theme.

Congrats on the new fishy! I had a dragonette once and really loved it. Is s/he eating yet?

Definitely pecking at all the pods I have. At the LFS I had them put some mysis in the tank bad all of the scooters went crazy. So maybe she wasn't hungry and is still getting used to the tank. I'll try adding bloodworms, since that got my mandarin to eat when I first had him!

Looks like a cute playground for your dragonette!

:happy: Seems to like it so far! I was worried for a minute about all my RFA's, but she seems to be scooting between them just fine!

Well if dragonettes are like mandarins, then I think it's a girl? No tall dorsal fin. Crap, and I was going to name it Orion... Maybe Nebula? I have to keep with my space theme.

I just looked it up. The males have a giant dorsal fanned-out fin and the females have a dainty little one :). Sounds like you have a female! Nebula would be a pretty name. Or Luna. Or Starr. :)

I just looked it up. The males have a giant dorsal fanned-out fin and the females have a dainty little one :). Sounds like you have a female! Nebula would be a pretty name. Or Luna. Or Starr. :)

Yep, she's a dainty (but FEISTY!!) little fish! This tank is full of girls now - Andromeda, Cassiopeia, Nebula... I'll have to get a male fish next!

Yep, she's a dainty (but FEISTY!!) little fish! This tank is full of girls now - Andromeda, Cassiopeia, Nebula... I'll have to get a male fish next!

I love the names :wub:.

I was gonna name all the RFA's, but I've got 13 so that didn't happen! :rolleyes:

:lol:

I'm really bad about naming anything in my tanks. Pinky is the only fish I've really named and use because he's so personable.....for a fish LOL.

charnelhouse

That's a great naming scheme. Mila named our clowns Venus and Jupiter because we got them around the time of the conjunction a few months ago. They're the only space oriented names in our tank though :)

• 2 weeks later...

FTS - Andromeda was wooshing around snacking on floating pellets!

21318903051_dd3f6809d6.jpg

Floofy acans - but I need more colors!

20688095914_6f6a1a7443.jpg

Zia-stool. I love how it glows in this tank!

20689684173_17820758c6.jpg

Merthy's #1 - likes to snuggle behind my sarmentosa:

21122657100_9611f68eb3.jpg

Merthy's #2 - likes the backside of this rock:

21300100222_ffc9751c00.jpg

This ultra RFA was cuddled up next to my setosa for a couple days. Setosa's a little dead on the bottom:

21122787068_dd2e73f368.jpg

And the other 9 RFAs in one pic!

21318903631_394ab27760.jpg

Camera is picking really cool colors in my RFAs today!

21284487366_dc838a5a51.jpg

Frag City is taking forever to get any color:

20688020924_851992a8d7.jpg

Cassi:

21310759495_4c1c42013f.jpg

NEBULA! :wub:

20688092144_19b1be7174.jpg

21284480756_f4c2f7977a.jpg

Archived