Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Wretched's JBJ 45RL

Wretched

hard to see the orange morphs bc of the light in that photo. are they similar to either one of the potential fire and ice ones?

from what I've heard and seen, the grey with orange are the fire and ice, whereas the ones with the more blue in the center may be something different.

Awesome zoas man

Let me see if I can get a better picture as I zoomed in it skewed it a lot.

Thanks Dbk! I'm happy with the purchase 10$ per frag.

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Red and blue ones may be spidermans

Nice zoas overall man,hell of a deal.

That would be cool, those and the fire and ice are my favs...

Here's them with the exposure turned down. Similar to fire and ice but the centers are orange rather

2015-06-30_14.03.15_zpsak3e5vwt.jpg

Almost looks like an utter chaos :o

HarryPotter

Here's them with the exposure turned down. Similar to fire and ice but the centers are orange rather

Question- why does the same zoa (Ex. Fire and Ice) sometimes have a long "neck" and sometimes appears very short and squat? Does it have to do with lighting?

Beautiful BTW- wish I had the confidence to order!

2015-06-30_14.03.15_zpsak3e5vwt.jpgAlmost looks like an utter chaos :o

Drools.

Question- why does the same zoa (Ex. Fire and Ice) sometimes have a long "neck" and sometimes appears very short and squat? Does it have to do with lighting?

Beautiful BTW- wish I had the confidence to order!

Drools.

Thanks! I'm happy with the purchase. Tell you one thing, under blues the red and orange stands out ridiculously. I'll eventually take them off the plug and glue them down; have to make a trip to the store first for glue :D

Great tank! Just now getting my equipment ordered for my 45. What type of sand and how much did you use for your bed?

Thank you. I just used standard carib-sea sand that was not alive. I used live sand from my previous tank.. All around I have about 30 lbs of sand in there.

thecoralbeauty

Almost looks like an utter chaos :o

could be. doesn't seem like a bam bam

Love this tank, everything so well established.

Thank you, most corals are over 2 years old ranging to 4.

could be. doesn't seem like a bam bam

Definitely not. I'll give them a week to acclimate to my tank and become comfortable. They seem a little color-less possible from shipping etc. I know once they hit my tank they'll thrive =)

Cencalfishguy56

Thank you, most corals are over 2 years old ranging to 4.

Definitely not. I'll give them a week to acclimate to my tank and become comfortable. They seem a little color-less possible from shipping etc. I know once they hit my tank they'll thrive =)

For $50 bucks that's a hell of a deal

For $50 bucks that's a hell of a deal

Right?! Fair enough.

I agree, satisfied with Salty Critters... will purchase from them again. They have some nice prices on euphyllias cough! waiting for another 50% off deal xD

So check this out, I measued my leather.... he cant expand at all in my tank hes way to big but even with that he's 12" across and he's all folded and bleh...

2015-06-30_14.51.04_zpspjmjyknn.jpg

Damn that's a big leather!

goodnes gracious that is HUGE! Any plans of spliting or relocating to have her fully open?

I need a bigger tank is what I need... Don't have the funds for it right now though. I'd hate to sell or frag it. If you check back in the thread, she was the size of a baseball when I got her. I get attached to my coral lol

I need a bigger tank is what I need... Don't have the funds for it right now though. I'd hate to sell or frag it. If you check back in the thread, she was the size of a baseball when I got her. I get attached to my coral lol

I just fragged a huge leather coral for jedimasterben it was getting absurd in size lol

Cencalfishguy56

How's the new additions doing sir?

After seeing his zoas I almost went on their site and picked up a box last night probably should have but oh well

After seeing his zoas I almost went on their site and picked up a box last night probably should have but oh well

They looked really good! I'll have pics up today of my order from cultivated reef.

Archived