Coral Vue Hydros

Wretched's JBJ 45RL

Wretched

What do you have coming? I went with a bunch of different z/p to get the variety of color. I love the pink and golds so I got a lot of those... I hear they grow fast too and become weeds... if that's the case... score, love them. Saltcritters was a total gamble and I am happy with that order. I'm not one to spend 50++++$ on a polyp anywho... That's just bizarre. 5pp for some rainbows, sounds good to me..

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What do you have coming? I went with a bunch of different z/p to get the variety of color. I love the pink and golds so I got a lot of those... I hear they grow fast too and become weeds... if that's the case... score, love them. Saltcritters was a total gamble and I am happy with that order. I'm not one to spend 50++++$ on a polyp anywho... That's just bizarre. 5pp for some rainbows, sounds good to me..

Not sure to be honest just said I needed some red for my z&p garden. :)

Dude I've fallen in love with my limeade shortcake lol. Love that thing I hope it grows well so I can frag it and spread the love.

Red, red... red is good. Damn, now that makes me even anxious... I'd just start looking for all the red zoas I could find lol. Yea that's one sexy piece, def one of my favorite... I hope it grows well too.. If only my tank was an SPS tank... I also dig the forest fire digitata. I had one that was BEAUTIFUL a few years back, but lost it due to a bad KH swing that was unexpected....

Red, red... red is good. Damn, now that makes me even anxious... I'd just start looking for all the red zoas I could find lol. Yea that's one sexy piece, def one of my favorite... I hope it grows well too.. If only my tank was an SPS tank... I also dig the forest fire digitata. I had one that was BEAUTIFUL a few years back, but lost it due to a bad KH swing that was unexpected....

Red just looks bad ass in a well lit tank. Devils armor is nice,love those things.

I think my tank inadvertently became an sps tank lol. My pink millepora is cool too,it has nice long polyps. If I can get the shortcake grown out I'll frag ya a piece of it buddy.

That would be sick, but unfortunately i'd probably kill it. I had a tri color valida that did great, until it lost the battle with my frogspawn. Sticks look awesome, that's forsure but pricing is too much for me for the really nice stuff. I literally have no room in my tank and pictures can only show so much. I have to glue everything to my back wall! lol. Though im stoked for these GSP. Hopefully I can get a clean spot on my false wall for them to spread out. Half the tank is already xenia back there, other half is the monti... i'll put it on the monti side!

Hey Wretched- I know you mentioned it earlier, but I forgot.

What glass cleaner are you using that gets rid of the small green dots? My Nano-Mag isn't enough :(

totally interjecting, but you have to get the flipper. That thing is AWESOME! I've got the nano flipper - works great.

You can't leave it in the tank though. it has metal on one side to scrape the hard green stuff and a scrubber pad on the other.

totally interjecting, but you have to get the flipper. That thing is AWESOME! I've got the nano flipper - works great.

You can't leave it in the tank though. it has metal on one side to scrape the hard green stuff and a scrubber pad on the other.

I thought about the flipper, but I already had the mag float... so for 9$ more I added the Easy Blade; and it's amazing. Same results as the flipper i'm assuming.. Because I absolutely LOVE this product. My glass is pristine!

I've got pink and golds - weeds doesn't even describe the insane growth. I need to go take a photo for you.

HarryPotter

I thought about the flipper, but I already had the mag float... so for 9$ more I added the Easy Blade; and it's amazing. Same results as the flipper i'm assuming.. Because I absolutely LOVE this product. My glass is pristine!

I just have a Nano-Mag lol- its been working for basic algae on the glass, but does nothing to the new coraline growth I've been getting :)

I just have a Nano-Mag lol- its been working for basic algae on the glass, but does nothing to the new coraline growth I've been getting :)

This is where the Easy Blade will come in. It's great.

I've got pink and golds - weeds doesn't even describe the insane growth. I need to go take a photo for you.

Post some pictures. I have to say they're one of the sexiest looking palys...

HarryPotter

Now I'm kinda curious what z&p's I'm having sent to me lol. He always has fire though so who cares lol

From Zia?

Now I'm kinda curious what z&p's I'm having sent to me lol. He always has fire though so who cares lol

I'm anxious. When are they supposed to get there?

From Zia?

I have some Mysteries coming from Zia. I have 16 frags I believe coming from him =)

HarryPotter

I'm anxious. When are they supposed to get there?

I have some Mysteries coming from Zia. I have 16 frags I believe coming from him =)

Sadly I'm done with acquiring coral for a while, except for a possible pending trade.

A little birdie told me that my tank needs time to mature and catch up :)

A wise man or woman must have told you the best advice then :P

I figure i'd post a man behind the camera picture! Here I am, Wretched...Aka Kyle!

2015-07-08_14.07.05_zpsjcn7osso.jpg

A wise man or woman must have told you the best advice then :P

I figure i'd post a man behind the camera picture! Here I am, Wretched...Aka Kyle!

2015-07-08_14.07.05_zpsjcn7osso.jpg

What up bro!!! Hahaha. Good shot.

Not sure lawn said sat or Monday he will send em. Lawn always has sweetness.

What up bro!!! Hahaha. Good shot.

Not sure lawn said sat or Monday he will send em. Lawn always has sweetness.

Sick. I'm excited. So how many / what type did you get? I know you said you don't know but is it just any red coral? lol

Sick. I'm excited. So how many / what type did you get? I know you said you don't know but is it just any red coral? lol

Z&p's whatever he has, lawnbro always has neat stuff.

HarryPotter

Hahaha I'm not sure man. Could be im.not sweating it.

I have one of lawns mother rainbow bubble tips :D

Man yeah I might get one of LawnMan's Rainbows for my Uncle's tank. Freaking beautiful, the picture he sent.

Man yeah I might get one of LawnMan's Rainbows for my Uncle's tank. Freaking beautiful, the picture he sent.

I have a speckled green bta from him too.
HarryPotter

I have a speckled green bta from him too.

Im getting this anemone from LawnMan for my Uncle's tank- freaking crazy!

image.jpg3_5_zpsf42htlw5.jpg

Archived