Cultivated Reef

Wretched's JBJ 45RL

Wretched

Wow, i'm sorry to hear about your husband. It's a tough situation. I don't want to hit any emotional spots on that subject. But as we patrol there's a bunch of rabid dogs(they aren't necessarily "pets" in afghan) but we'd get a bunch of dogs coming onto our COP and we'd hang with them. It was nice to have the company

Here's my mortar buddy and me on the right back in 2010 with one of the pooches..

221723_151475358252353_1114937_n_zpstlj5

Good pic man. America kicks ass.
  • Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thecoralbeauty

Wow, i'm sorry to hear about your husband. It's a tough situation. I don't want to hit any emotional spots on that subject. But as we patrol there's a bunch of rabid dogs(they aren't necessarily "pets" in afghan) but we'd get a bunch of dogs coming onto our COP and we'd hang with them. It was nice to have the company

Here's my mortar buddy and me on the right back in 2010 with one of the pooches..

221723_151475358252353_1114937_n_zpstlj5

awe the dogs were the best part!!! his unit kind of adopted two of them and trained them. did you end up doing that or naming any of them?

you're totally fine. it was terrible when it happened, but its been two years and I'm definitely in a place where i can look back and be just fine. (like actually fine. not like woman "fine", haha)

Well I'm sold mwhitelock you're a catch fo sho' ;p

well thank you. you should tell that to the single male population in colorado. gal can't catch a break in the dating scene here. thank god for coral. lol

HarryPotter

There ya go mwhitelock 3 takers lol

My theory is that all the Colorado bachelors are too stoned to notice a catch when they see one omgomgomg

thecoralbeauty

There ya go mwhitelock 3 takers lol

whoa, whoa... harry is young enough to be my student. let's not go there. lol

My theory is that all the Colorado bachelors are too stoned to notice a catch when they see one omgomgomg

THIS!

HarryPotter

whoa, whoa... harry is young enough to be my student. let's not go there. lol

THIS!

Way to make shit awkward..... It was a compliment!

And yeah I knew it :lol:

Lets not turn my thread into Tinder... Haha. Anyways, my coral are starting to open up... I can tell two frags are dragon eyes and watermelons. The orange ones i'm still unsure... when they open fully, i'll post pictures.

Btw, my instagram is dedicated to my fish tank.... are you of you all on it?

HarryPotter

Lets not turn my thread into Tinder... Haha. Anyways, my coral are starting to open up... I can tell two frags are dragon eyes and watermelons. The orange ones i'm still unsure... when they open fully, i'll post pictures.

What is your Instagram? :)

HarryPotter

C6Reefer

Wow amazing. I'm going to spend half an hour there when I have a chance... Prepare for a bombing of "likes"

Cencalfishguy56

Bam bams? ;) and +1 on morgan :) she's a catch!
thecoralbeauty

I think they're fire and ice. I forgot how hard it is to take pictures with Blue LEDs x_x

fire and ice will have light, grey centers (you probably knew that)- bam bams have orange centers. I think chris has several with orange skirts though so if you're struggling for an ID he might have a good idea of how to help.

and thank y'all. really unnecessary, but sweet of you.

I think they're fire and ice. I forgot how hard it is to take pictures with Blue LEDs x_x

Yea it is lol fire and ice zoas are bad ass.

So these ones are almost completely open... I don't want to spoil the others with crappy photos... I dig these ones a lot, fire and ice?

2015-06-30_13.30.05_zpsabim6ihg.jpg

Cencalfishguy56

So these ones are almost completely open... I don't want to spoil the others with crappy photos... I dig these ones a lot, fire and ice?

2015-06-30_13.30.05_zpsabim6ihg.jpg

Yea look like fire and ice to me sweet pick up

The enchinata frags I got, don't look like the photos. I can see the resemblance but they're super stressed and deflated. Those will probably take a bit to get used to my tank. Keep in mind they've been in the tank for only 2 hours

I'm real curious about these ones... I see the dragoneye/watermelons... but the morphs in there w/ the orange... I also see some rainbow looking ones

2015-06-30_13.40.17_zpsodhawp2q.jpg

Green bays?

2015-06-30_13.43.09_zps1h22lvrb.jpg

Seperate frag from the fire and ice, they look different? Are these fire and ice? or are the others?

2015-06-30_13.44.39_zpsan9fxmwr.jpg

These skirts are more red than orange w/ blue and white centers!

Yea look like fire and ice to me sweet pick up

Yea it is lol fire and ice zoas are bad ass.

fire and ice will have light, grey centers (you probably knew that)- bam bams have orange centers. I think chris has several with orange skirts though so if you're struggling for an ID he might have a good idea of how to help.

and thank y'all. really unnecessary, but sweet of you.

Check out the other frags... The second one I posted is the one I didn't know if it was fire and ice.

thecoralbeauty

I'm real curious about these ones... I see the dragoneye/watermelons... but the morphs in there w/ the orange... I also see some rainbow looking ones

2015-06-30_13.40.17_zpsodhawp2q.jpg

hard to see the orange morphs bc of the light in that photo. are they similar to either one of the potential fire and ice ones?

from what I've heard and seen, the grey with orange are the fire and ice, whereas the ones with the more blue in the center may be something different.

Archived