Coral Vue Hydros

Kat's Birthday Party

metrokat

Kat search for gobies of Japan/Sri Lanka. I'd imagine they would pair fairly well with any of those. Unfortunately I have no experience with this species of shrimp.

• Like 1

Does your jap pistol kill stuff? Mine ate up my cuc like crazy and made a graveyard to show he means business

100_1500.jpg

I thought I saw your posts about that. Have a picture of the shrimp?

Kat search for gobies of Japan/Sri Lanka. I'd imagine they would pair fairly well with any of those. Unfortunately I have no experience with this species of shrimp.

They pair with yellow watchmans, because this guy was originally paired with one in the tank he came from but i don;t care for those fish.

• Like 1

Best options I can throw out there are (listed from "coolest" to "meh") Wheeler's, Candy, Dracula, Tiger, Bluespot.

Again I may have no Idea what I'm talking about in terms of pairing capabilities.

Edit: Woah!

Magnificent-Shrimp-Goby-flabelligobius.J

• Like 1
Best options I can throw out there are (listed from "coolest" to "meh") Wheeler's, Candy, Dracula, Tiger, Bluespot. Again I may have no Idea what I'm talking about in terms of pairing capabilities. Edit: Woah!Magnificent-Shrimp-Goby-flabelligobius.J
Like wow, that's a crazy fish.

Only ones finding.......9FEB94F4-3484-4459-B59B-6EC547595EBE_zps89DFF1D0-5C73-462B-BEB1-D3FCB2FFD535_zps
Seems like the same shrimp. So he killed everybody? Hmm

Yep started slow than went postal. But I'd still try another. I like the jap cause of the size. Atleast you can see this one vs others. Now you got me wanting one again :(

• Like 1

I had 2 pistols in the sump, the japanese guy and an A. Armateus who only likes curlicue anemones. The japanese pistol lived in my skimmer compartment snd the other in my fuge. I don't know what happened when but they switched places with each other.

So now I have the Japanese shrimp in the fuge and the armateus in.the display. At least it explains how Sam the mandarin was able to go in and out of the shrimps cave without being hurt

Best options I can throw out there are (listed from "coolest" to "meh") Wheeler's, Candy, Dracula, Tiger, Bluespot.

Again I may have no Idea what I'm talking about in terms of pairing capabilities.

Edit: Woah!

Magnificent-Shrimp-Goby-flabelligobius.J

My favorite genus of shrimp gobies! Love their noses, it reminds me of terminal male Anthias. :wub::wub::wub:

Thankfully Geowgee is still in the barnacle but this picture was taken yesterday when he was plastered to the corner

20141216_141500.jpg

This was at the LFS on Sunday. I arrived at 4 minutes to closing time and they let me take my time browsing their tanks. They like me in that store. :wub: Anyway, why can't I get a straight shot like this at home. sheesh

20141214_171227.jpg

Side view, very cute basslet

20141214_171235.jpg

I couldn't get a good picture at the store but they had a juvenile dragon wrasse. I have never seen it before, it was so amazing, what a beautiful fish. But not reef safe and gets very big.

2.png.png

And this. This is one of my holy grail corals. I've been watching it growing at the LFS, painstakingly slow. The glass must have my drool on it from all the times i stick my nose to it and just stare at the thing. I've made them promise they'll give me at least one polyp of the darn thing.

20141214_165820.jpg

• Like 7