Top Shelf Aquatics

Kat's Birthday Party

metrokat

Limpetty Snickets

20141217_152442.jpg

Is Dave putting that baby phat logo on your light?

Yup yup

I am thinking a red painted light with that cat in white?!!!

close. not not close enough.

Did you get the Barnacle Cluster?

I did. I put the idiot in there.

20141217_153220.jpg

Ringed Cowerie

20141217_153308.jpg

Old crab fighting the new one for the shell. Bigger is better yo. Even if you can't walk with it.

20141217_153429.jpg

This is my first conch snail. Love those beady eyes.

20141217_153400.jpg

• Like 6

Wow, after about a week of going through this thread I finally got to the end. And even as I write this it already tells me that there is a new reply. Damn Kat, you got some followers, and I look forward to following this thread well into the future. I came for the tank build, stayed for the drama.

• Like 1

whelks aren't small, but they look like nassarius if you're just grabbin a handful of bulk snails.

I thought whelks were their little trunks? If they're mottled they are the bad snails. Maybe I'm wrong.

• Like 1

Wow, after about a week of going through this thread I finally got to the end. And even as I write this it already tells me that there is a new reply. Damn Kat, you got some followers, and I look forward to following this thread well into the future. I came for the tank build, stayed for the drama.

Still going to be hard to beat the thread I recently retired. Close to a million views.

Screen%2520Shot%25202014-12-17%2520at%25

• Like 1

Gotta love the Nassarius snails especially right after you feed

zombies

didn't we just determine your tank is too clean?! dump that back in the tank :P

I would if it didn't smell so lovely. I just emptied it out, everybody is wondering what the sewage smell is. I pointed fingers at Bogi the cat.

it's what makes it the worst. You hope it'll just stop and pull it's shit together, so much ambiguity. I think we need to see other people.

Monogamy is overrated then?

• Like 1

Wait are whelks a new thing I haven't heard of them until now. What are they, how do I know and what is bad about then

Looking awesome except the katropora coral. Really loving this I was there for over half of the rsm and am glad to be here for the full thing this time.

• Like 1
jedimasterben

Wait are whelks a new thing I haven't heard of them until now. What are they, how do I know and what is bad about then

They've probably been around for a few million years, where have you been? :lol:

• Like 2