Cultivated Reef

Kat's Birthday Party

metrokat

Kat, do you think the higher nutrients will help this piece color up again? Thanks!

FABB160C-767E-4BFA-95F9-F08E9329F1D4.png

Harry, that is a tri-color Valadia. It normally looks like that all grown up. Super high lighting will help it look Purple

I already texted him last week on this. oh well maybe he didn't see my messages.

Oh right! You said "don't tinker" though; I was looking for more information :P

Harry, that is a tri-color Valadia. It normally looks like that all grown up. Super high lighting will help it look Purple

Cool cool- I was thinking that the high lighting (right under my fixture) might be bleaching it but it's good that's not the case

Oh right! You said "don't tinker" though; I was looking for more information :P

More info about what. You already know your light was low, you already know you have low nutrients. You already know both needed to be raised and you're already doing that so what other info could you possibly want?

More info about what. You already know your light was low, you already know you have low nutrients. You already know both needed to be raised and you're already doing that so what other info could you possibly want?

Haha true! Thanks :)

Kat,

4am, thats morning... and also the time my alarm goes off... but that's 7am your time. Lol

I is still groggy

\

Cool cool- I was thinking that the high lighting (right under my fixture) might be bleaching it but it's good that's not the case

It can bleach it, depends on how fast the ramp up was and other factors. It needs higher light than it was previously getting, that's for sure. It has it now, it may react differently for some time. If it is getting bleached then it was too fast. Not all corals react the same way to the same thing.

Kat - have you seen this little wobble cat toy?

wobbert-how-1.jpgwobbert-how-2.jpg

My mom bought one for my cat while I was on vacation. He LOVES it. You put treats in the middle, where there's a small hole so they fall out as the cat bats at it and makes it wobble. There's also flavored edible strings you can put in the top.

Some people are all upset that a toy would encourage a cat to eat string. My cat has been eating string regardless of having this toy or not. He likes it, it keeps him entertained, I'm happy.

• Like 2

Kat - have you seen this little wobble cat toy?

wobbert-how-1.jpgwobbert-how-2.jpg

My mom bought one for my cat while I was on vacation. He LOVES it. You put treats in the middle, where there's a small hole so they fall out as the cat bats at it and makes it wobble. There's also flavored edible strings you can put in the top.

Some people are all upset that a toy would encourage a cat to eat string. My cat has been eating string regardless of having this toy or not. He likes it, it keeps him entertained, I'm happy.

I have seen that at the store, and i've been thinking about buying it. I had a treat ball for Bogi, he didn't care to work for his goodies that time. I'm not sure he'd want to work hard this time either. He meows, he gets treats. I'm trained that way. :blush:

• Like 2

I have seen that at the store, and i've been thinking about buying it. I had a treat ball for Bogi, he didn't care to work for his goodies that time. I'm not sure he'd want to work hard this time either. He meows, he gets treats. I'm trained that way. :blush:

It's nice cause you don't HAVE to put the string in if you don't want. Rho is lazy, so we'll play for a while, take a nap, then play for a bit more.

It's one toy he actually does play with.

• Like 1

From what I remember the Yellow Figis are a step above the others in terms of chemical warfare advancements... Might keep that in mind as well.

i would beat it if it got out of line. I've had one before, in the RSM, which was far more crowded than this tank.

399 followers on instagram

• Like 1