Top Shelf Aquatics

Kat's Birthday Party

metrokat

Well after the Russian Jet better safe than sorry.

I'm not objecting to my safety or others. My shoes beeped, they could have, should have asked me walk again through the metal detectors after the shoes were removed. The problem is I had no way of knowing how invasive the pat down was. Now I know, but how do you object to be patted down and not raise alarms. It's a frustrating situation.

• Like 3

I hear ya. I once got on a plane in Indianapolis after my friend had a small fire at his apartment and they ran like 100 tests on me and my clothes thinking I had some kind of chemical on me. They treat everyone like animals but I guess that is something we will all have to live with.

They want you to walk through with your shoes on. So mine beeped. They put those through the machine but instead of making me walk back through the detector, they said they would pat me down. That fine, happens at some airports and even at the Red Bulls Soccer game where they don't have a metal detector.

But this lady! She went over me 2.5 times. She touched every single inch of me, her hands went into the waistband of my underwear as well. Twice. It was extremely invasive and unnecessary. After the 2.5 pat dowslns, or should I say touch downs because her ####### hands traveled all over my body, not just the cursory slide between the breasts and up over the sides. She then did the hand held metal detector. Which got one zing at the metal hooks in my pants. Utterly felt like I was violated. This was ridiculous. And nobody checked documents! You scan your boarding pass go through security and only at the gate while boarding the Virgin Atlantic staff checks your passport. WTF.

Was she hot?

• Like 2

I hear ya. I once got on a plane in Indianapolis after my friend had a small fire at his apartment and they ran like 100 tests on me and my clothes thinking I had some kind of chemical on me. They treat everyone like animals but I guess that is something we will all have to live with.

It's not something we all have to live with. If you want change, then go out and vote and encourage others to vote and you'll get change. If we all sit around and say "oh well, I guess that's the way it is" it won't change. Now, that doesn't mean you don't have to just suck it up when you go to the airport today, but that doesn't mean it's the way it has to be tomorrow.

It's not something we all have to live with. If you want change, then go out and vote and encourage others to vote and you'll get change. If we all sit around and say "oh well, I guess that's the way it is" it won't change. Now, that doesn't mean you don't have to just suck it up when you go to the airport today, but that doesn't mean it's the way it has to be tomorrow.

The patriot act has been in existence for 2 separate presidencies. While we may see changes domestically with voting, internationally it does not make a difference.

• Like 1

JA BOOM!

22538424008_d1f55751f7_c.jpgkatftsfront by David Fason, on Flickr

22967842951_85a553f4da_c.jpgNano Box Hybrid ATI by David Fason, on Flickr

22956696985_a78654ff79_c.jpgNano Box Hybrid ATI by David Fason, on Flickr

22768677680_d738a18443_c.jpgNano Box Hybrid ATI by David Fason, on Flickr

22967774221_6493d92280_c.jpgNano Box Hybrid ATI by David Fason, on Flickr

22335464023_c09bfd7150_c.jpgNano Box Hybrid ATI by David Fason, on Flickr

22956702735_ffc6d96f60_c.jpgNano Box Hybrid ATI by David Fason, on Flickr

22335550253_d69d19c02d_c.jpgNano Box Hybrid ATI by David Fason, on Flickr

22930710746_15d557a63c_c.jpgNano Box Hybrid ATI by David Fason, on Flickr

-Dave

• Like 30

Well, I didn't remember my password or user name... But google chrome did! Everyone catch me up on the last 2-3 years since I've been here.

:wub:

You are missed but what you are doing is extremely important. And look, this page has pics of the eye candy you will see in person. Make some time, come over.

jedimasterben

Well, I didn't remember my password or user name... But google chrome did! Everyone catch me up on the last 2-3 years since I've been here.

Holy resurrection, batman!
  • Like 7