inTank Media Baskets

Kat's Birthday Party

metrokat

You listened? :wub:

Thank you, I'm so mad at the technical difficulties. So mad.

But Benny had my back.

Yep :) No worries you guys recovered well :happy:

Rehype is the owner of the mentioned the last custom work piece of ours!

I am? :o

• Like 1

Pretty sure it was that larger version Solana wall we made. Got rid of the ruffled overflow

ohhhh it was the custom one you made for my 39 gallon cadlight at the time. wow that was a while ago...

• Like 1
jedimasterben

Are you even American?? Who doesn't know what the puppy bowl is!?! It's better than the super bowl! :happy:

what's a super bowl? You mean 'the big game'? :lol:

• Like 2

So i listened to you cast for like 5 minutes, then i realized my shows were on so i got distracted. Howd it go, guna listen to it on the train home.

First of all :slap::angry:

Second - there were a lot of technical difficulties. My connection froze repeatedly and I could not be heard. Benny stepped in to save the podcast, it's a good thing he's so cool. I have so many support tickets out, ours is a premium account so it's not like we were on a free bandwidth. Same service with Dave Fason was flawless so something about last night was off. While we were testing pre-show, there were problems. Then as a host I got frozen out - I tried to connect back in many times and was finally able to get through only after I dialed in as a listener. How strange is that.

I'm quite upset.

As for the show itself, I have yet to listen to it since I missed the first 30 minutes. But from the texts I received and the comments on some threads, it was enjoyable. As a podcaster the last thing you want is the show not to capture your attention and keep you listening. I think it is safe to say that with StevieT as a guest and Benny involved, that wasn't going to happen. :)

I am my worst critic so I am not happy, but that's more because the service let me down rather than anything else.

• Like 3