Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Kat's Birthday Party

metrokat

it's almost like... tea is addicting or something. I actually read a neat article that showed that bees would visit flowers that had caffeine more often, and would prefer them over flowers without caffeine:
http://www.npr.org/2013/03/08/173821484/getting-the-springtime-buzz-on-bees

I'm usually super conservative about buying things when I go to a store. But at McNulty's I break down. Like, I'll see people walk in an get ONE tea. And then I'm like, I'll have one of this, some of that, this one too, oh dont forget that, this one over here too....

• Like 2

9. Chigra Wind Powered Tea Infuser

Chigra-Wind-Powered-Tea-Infuser-One-More

The Chigra Wind Powered Tea Infusers may look like colourful strawberries, but they are actually designed to spin in your cup with a gentle breeze.

Chigra-Tea-Infuser-Wind-Powered.jpg

When you blow on your tea to cool it for drinking, the little blades on the infuser begin to spin, releasing the flavor in your cup. That’s Brisk Baby!

• Like 3

:wub: I was just thinking about you. I've been sipping the dragon pearls non stop. It's so delicious.

20150119_222547.jpg

No, I haven't been to McNulty's, we should go together. Reef nerds tea party.

I have that same tea steeper!

• Like 1
I have that same tea steeper!
and it comes in pink too :)

yall got to get serious and get one of theseimgres_zps3eba22ca.jpgimages_zps5cd0ea8f.jpg
what is that

I am a little late on this but I just saw your light set up- perfect- exactly what I am looking for in the future
The light is all kinda of awesome, Dave will hook you up.
  • Like 1

:wub: I was just thinking about you. I've been sipping the dragon pearls non stop. It's so delicious.

20150119_222547.jpg

So when you drink the tea do you remove this guy, or is that why he's smiling?

• Like 6

I always wanted to like tea but I just don't.. just more of a coffee person, tea just tastes like dirty water to me. unless we're eating chinese, then I need hot tea.

I always wanted to like tea but I just don't.. just more of a coffee person, tea just tastes like dirty water to me. unless we're eating chinese, then I need hot tea.

I'm an espresso drinker, I'm quite snobbish about my coffee actually. Most coffee tastes like dirty water to me, so i make my own or enjoy starbucks. Even espresso is easily screwed up at restaurants, too bitter, too many grinds, has to be just right.

• Like 2

dirty water?! my friend you need to try out some more exotic teas!

I am also a coffee drinker and i prefer tea much more.. but this could be because i'm Asian and i grew up with tea being readily available all the time. lmao

• Like 2