Coral Vue Hydros

Kat's Birthday Party

metrokat

Mr. Microscope

I'm really worried about using Tech M, given the colonies of SPS I have. I wish I knew someone with colonies who used the Tech M method. I'm not talking about 2-3 inch multi branching SPS, I'm talking about 7-8, 10 inch wide colonies. My slimer itself is over a dozen branches and about 10 inches spread out. I had started trying the tech M method and the SPs did not respond well so I stopped. The frags are fine, it is the colonies that get affected. If you know anyone with colonies that also has/hd a bryopsis problem, it would be great if I could connect with them. Thanks.

I cannot speak to large colonies. I will say the growth has slowed down a bit with the Tech-M treatment, but since I stopped growth has picked up again. I think in the long run everything should be okay and you'll probably get more growth without having the bryposis slowing things down.

• Like 1

LOL Kat is gonna max out her fishy capacity inside a month at this rate.

Gotta admit tho It is one cute lil bugger.

What makes you think I haven't already? ;):ninja:

Naw, I'm not getting the blenny. My fav are Golden Midas. But they jumped on me both times :(

• Like 2

Take some rope or a strap tie it slightly loose around the housing. Put a screwdriver in it and twist the screwdriver till the strap tightens and you should be able to get the thing to loosen.

• Like 1

I know I'm late but I hope you had a great birthday and a nice LFS party. I had to work plus I'm pretty sure I have a warrant for my arrest in NJ for an unpaid speeding ticket and the car I have now is even more of a police target. Damn NJ. Oh well. What can I expect from a state that lets you marry relatives?

• Like 3

I know I'm late but I hope you had a great birthday and a nice LFS party. I had to work plus I'm pretty sure I have a warrant for my arrest in NJ for an unpaid speeding ticket and the car I have now is even more of a police target. Damn NJ. Oh well. What can I expect from a state that lets you marry relatives?

Send me your wedgie tank, girlfriend and puppies. All will be forgiven.

Take some rope or a strap tie it slightly loose around the housing. Put a screwdriver in it and twist the screwdriver till the strap tightens and you should be able to get the thing to loosen.

Broke the first string, the second just kept tightening without doing anything else, might have some stretch fibers in it. Going to wait for TS, then we will use the kitchen jar lid opener and see if that works. I think that is what I used the first time i changed out the membrane.

• Like 1

Used a jar opener, TS and I got the membrane housing open. Replaced membrane and carbon block. Also installed a dual in-line TDS Monitor. Water is still flushing the system but TDS out of the membrane is 5, out of the DI is 0.

kat, have you been to mcnulty's in the city? I'm drinking some Lapsang Suchong i got from there and it is AMAZING

:wub: I was just thinking about you. I've been sipping the dragon pearls non stop. It's so delicious.

20150119_222547.jpg

No, I haven't been to McNulty's, we should go together. Reef nerds tea party.

• Like 3