Cultivated Reef

Kat's Birthday Party

metrokat

They're usually this crazy busy on Sundays so hopefully it was a good party for them too.

hey so aparently these guys are the main source for the phoenix montipora

http://docaquarium.com/products-page/docs-pheonix-montipora/

Hey you, I love my tea, thank you so much!! :wub:

Nope that's not the phoenix. This is. http://reefbuilders.com/2013/03/26/phoenix-montipora-route-66-danae-fire/

They gave me a piece they had in their aquaculture facility today. I have to color it up, it looks nothing like the awesome holy grail in their display tank.

• Like 1

glad you like the tea =). I think you mentioned that Jasmine was your favorite :happy:

And nice! It's so problematic when multiple corals have the same name lol. With how much you feed I'm sure it'll color up in no time.

Hey, how do you frag zoas? The watermelons are like getting out of control.

• Like 1

glad you like the tea =). I think you mentioned that Jasmine was your favorite :happy:

And nice! It's so problematic when multiple corals have the same name lol. With how much you feed I'm sure it'll color up in no time.

Hey, how do you frag zoas? The watermelons are like getting out of control.

It is my favorite! Thanks for remembering.

You have to cut into the rock a little bit, The zoas should come away with some substrate/rock/coraline attached to them otherwise they have a lesser chance of surviving. Doesn't need to be a chunk, just a sliver is fine.

You get the pieces in your system yet?

Yeah, acclimated, dipped and they are in. Thanks for holding these for me.

This picture is under CFLs so the colors are warm and the blue doesn't show up well on the tenuis colony but it's a great looking piece.

20150117_182814.jpg

Mighty Mike and Bandit the acro crabs are in the Bali slimer.

• Like 7

Yeah, acclimated, dipped and they are in. Thanks for holding these for me.

This picture is under CFLs so the colors are warm and the blue doesn't show up well on the tenuis colony but it's a great looking piece.

20150117_182814.jpg

Mighty Mike and Bandit the acro crabs are in the Bali slimer.

Cant wait to see it under the new lights. Hopefully the tenius and the RP do well. If things go downhill my tanks always open if u need me to hold again.

Happy birthday.

Cant wait to see it under the new lights. Hopefully the tenius and the RP do well. If things go downhill my tanks always open if u need me to hold again.

Happy birthday.

:wub: Thanks Justin, and the RP was a super cool gift.

• Like 1

:wub: Thanks Justin, and the RP was a super cool gift.

No prob. Oh so ima pick up the crabs in 2 weeks i figured we could have joint custody of them and trade back and forth. LOL =D