Top Shelf Aquatics

Katropora Owners Thread

metrokat

Guys, I'll be home for christmas time. I'll make a bunch of frags for you all! Plus I've had one frag growing out since august. ;)

Are you shipping or pick-up only?

The cozy doesn't quite fit my wine glass.

hSusLGW.jpg

So I had to break out the Alchemy.

q8wgMDc.jpg

You'll notice that bottle's empty. I'd already had quite a bit before I took these pics. :blush:

• Like 4

I only recently discovered that there's more wine than Gallo or what comes in a box. I've been a rum and beer drinker all my life. But wine is GOOD.

I have lots of different Zins in the cupboard, and just picked up a Syrah. Never had it before and am giving it a go.

That zin in the pic, Unruly, is kinda crappy. Stick with Old Vine zins. Much nicer.

• Like 2

Damn, how long is the waiting list? I mean if I jump on it now will I get to the bottom before the next six months pass? I want some but not till after May/Juneish

• Like 2

Omg... This thing is so amazing! I'll take great care of it MetroKat!25D0FB97-7644-440C-8C89-E953C12EBFCD_zps

How the hell did you get this ahead of me? I know I was on there before you. Not your thing, jus sayin....I hate the favoritism in this group or cliques.

I offficially take myself out of line, pass to the next.

• Like 2

How the hell did you get this ahead of me? I know I was on there before you. Not your thing, jus sayin....I hate the favoritism in this group or cliques.

I offficially take myself out of line, pass to the next.

why is that? damn straight I would take care of my buddies before others. Harry recieved a frag as a birthday gift. Kat is not a vendor, she is not a wholesaler, and she can sell to whoever she wants in what ever order she wants. She perfectly abides by her own rules and has made but one exception for someone she has met in person and talks to on a regular basis.

• Like 2

U have a soft spot for him huh? Lol. He already gets everything he wants. Enabler. Happy birthday Harry!

I signed up on the list when I joined and never mentioned it since.

I didn't ask MetroKat to send me one early; it was a gift. From a few members.

Until I got home I thought it was going to be a random prank from Ben...

Nobody (including me) is entitled to one, MetroKat is being nice with this whole thread and list.

• Like 1

I signed up on the list when I joined and never mentioned it since.

I didn't ask MetroKat to send me one early; it was a gift. From a few members.

Until I got home I thought it was going to be a random prank from Ben...

Nobody (including me) is entitled to one, MetroKat is being nice with this whole thread and list.

I was joking around when I brought it up, thought that was obviousl by my comments. What kat has been doing allowing people to get a piece of this awesome coral is pretty cool and I look forward to being able to grow it out in my tank someday. Again, happy birthday Harry!

• Like 1