Top Shelf Aquatics

AI prime wifi LED

reefernanoman

I just cancelled my order with MD. They told me they haven't been shipped to them and have been told by AI it could be weeks. The posts from the rep on Facebook have been all over the place...I got fed up and cancelled my order. Nanobox it is.

• Like 3
reefernanoman

I just cancelled my order with MD. They told me they haven't been shipped to them and have been told by AI it could be weeks. The posts from the rep on Facebook have been all over the place...I got fed up and cancelled my order. Nanobox it is.

I don't blame you. I'm also a future nanobot! Dave is awesome anyways!

reefernanoman

I have heard defective boards from a LFS. Causing Wifi control to not work, which makes the light pointless

Are you serious? That would suck big time!

Are you serious? That would suck big time!

Thats what he heard from his rep.

IDK but why wouldnt AI just come out and say that. Put alot of people in a better place then a big ??????

All I hear is bad news about this light! Any good news anyone?

It's making nanobox sales go up. That's good news. Keeps bread on Dave's table. :)

• Like 4
reefernanoman

It's making nanobox sales go up. That's good news. Keeps bread on Dave's table. :)

I couldn't agree more with you! Dave's products are better anyways!

CatfishSoupFTW

but it also removes my bread off my table. lol haha a

reefernanoman

but it also removes my bread off my table. lol haha a

But you get something else in return! which is feed for your reef addiction! lol

• Like 1
reefernanoman

Cancelled order!! 2 primes, this is a joke waiting for a product with unknown information and real release date!!

Sounds like another order for Dave! That's what I would do!

Sounds like another order for Dave! That's what I would do!

I'm seriously consider to buy a nanobox from trusted Dave or modified an old ai nanos........ This is worst than waiting for the iwatch!!

• Like 2
reefernanoman

I'm seriously consider to buy a nanobox from trusted Dave or modified an old ai nanos........ This is worst than waiting for the iwatch!!

You can't go wrong with Dave, you get to choose your case color, it's hand made! It doesn't get any better than that!

my grandfather lived through the great depression, stormed the Guadalcanal during ww II, and risked his life as a lineman for the phone company. that was his struggle.

I've had $200 tied up and waited for almost 3 weeks for a light that may never come. That's my struggle.

but seriously though when i get this light if it ain't totally bitchen' i'm driving to the president of A.I.s house and throwing it through his g.d. window.

• Like 1
reefernanoman

my grandfather lived through the great depression, stormed the Guadalcanal during ww II, and risked his life as a lineman for the phone company. that was his struggle.

I've had $200 tied up and waited for almost 3 weeks for a light that may never come. That's my struggle.

but seriously though when i get this light if it ain't totally bitchen' i'm driving to the president of A.I.s house and throwing it through his g.d. window.

Or you can order a nanobox and save all that trouble!

Ecotech is calling the shots now, not AI ;)

yup, how are they going to give us a light system with wi fi for $200 with the price point being what it is on all their other products.

imo that's the real problem.

• Like 2

yup, how are they going to give us a light system with wi fi for $200 with the price point being what it is on all their other products.

I initially became suspicious of the same thing when I heard of all the delays and what not.

reefernanoman

But what can they do now? The price has been published and pre orders have been made. I doubt that is the issue.