inTank Media Baskets

Sk8n Reefer's Nuvo 16

Sk8n Reefer

I hope it's going/went really well!!!!! Let us know asap :flower:.

Thanks Gena- I am home! Things went well- large plate and screws in. Still a little out of it.........I am going to bed ?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Gena- I am home! Things went well- large plate and screws in. Still a little out of it.........I am going to bed

Good to hear! You are going to need lots of rest!

Thanks everyone for the well wishes and support. Everything went great......I am on the road to recovery. Still pretty sedated so I am gonna crash out for the evening

Thanks everyone for the well wishes and support. Everything went great......I am on the road to recovery. Still pretty sedated so I am gonna crash out for the evening

Glad everything went well and your at home resting!

Thanks Gena- I am home! Things went well- large plate and screws in. Still a little out of it.........I am going to bed

Yay, Scott!!!! That's fantastic news :happydance:.

Ouch.. Those screws look really painful.

Look on the bright side, now you have a reinforced collar bone. You shouldn't be breaking that again! ;)

Bionic is cool. Don't like the sound of pain though :(.

My husband just told me there is an estate sale with a nine foot marlin. I told him I don't need a nine foot marlin. Reminded me that you have one or something similar.

I hope you get the pain under control FAST!!!!! Isn't weed legal in Co???? :)

Oh Scott! That looks and sounds TERRIBLE!!!!! Sending lots of well wishes for a speedy recovery. I think you need to rethink your travel for next week.

Ouch.. Those screws look really painful.

Look on the bright side, now you have a reinforced collar bone. You shouldn't be breaking that again! ;)

For sure! Yes, the pain had increased but I am on the mend!

Bionic is cool. Don't like the sound of pain though :(.My husband just told me there is an estate sale with a nine foot marlin. I told him I don't need a nine foot marlin. Reminded me that you have one or something similar.I hope you get the pain under control FAST!!!!! Isn't weed legal in Co???? :)

Hahaha- yes it is.......9ft. Marlin- wow yes we have one hanging above our fireplace in the tiki room

Oh Scott! That looks and sounds TERRIBLE!!!!! Sending lots of well wishes for a speedy recovery. I think you need to rethink your travel for next week.

Ya, I underestimated this whole thing- cancelled my travel for next week - barely gonna be able to make it in ?. I have 4 hr. Intervals on the pain meds which gives me about 2hrs. of feeling decent before the pain starts back again.

Praying that you will be comfortable soon and that this marks the start of your recovery!

Thank you Dawn!

Wow, get well soon man! The new 50g needs you!

Haha- yes it does- my wife has stepped it up and completed a few things for me and staying on the feeding program with the Nuvo!

Ya, I underestimated this whole thing- cancelled my travel for next week - barely gonna be able to make it in . I have 4 hr. Intervals on the pain meds which gives me about 2hrs. of feeling decent before the pain starts back again.

Well, I'm glad to hear about the cancellation but sorry about the rest :( I was thinking you were going to push yourself too hard too early.

HA! Bet Lisa is totally psyched! ;)

Hey man take it easy for a week or so and try to enjoy doing nothing. The pain will diminish over the next few days. Resist the urge to push yourself. Let things heal. You'll recover faster in the long run.

Well, I'm glad to hear about the cancellation but sorry about the rest :( I was thinking you were going to push yourself too hard too early.

HA! Bet Lisa is totally psyched! ;)

Ya, I thought I could but I wouldn't be good and useful to the center I was trying to help- or myself. I was able to get dressed by myself today- wow the little things?

I was thinking she needs to do a complete rescape in the Nuvo ?

Hey man take it easy for a week or so and try to enjoy doing nothing. The pain will diminish over the next few days. Resist the urge to push yourself. Let things heal. You'll recover faster in the long run.

Your absolutely right! When I have the moments of feeling better because of the pills though I think of all kinds of things I should do ? Lisa's on me to stay on the couch though

Relax bro, it will be there when your well and ready! As much as I want to say push forward, it aint worth the added pain. No need to rush it and make matters worse longer. Kick back, relax and enjoy the comfy couch with a great view in a sweet room :)

Relax bro, it will be there when your well and ready! As much as I want to say push forward, it aint worth the added pain. No need to rush it and make matters worse longer. Kick back, relax and enjoy the comfy couch with a great view in a sweet room :)

You're right again - time to contribute to lawnman's lounge!

Ya, I thought I could but I wouldn't be good and useful to the center I was trying to help- or myself. I was able to get dressed by myself today- wow the little things

I was thinking she needs to do a complete rescape in the Nuvo

I think you're onto something there! Then she will feel like it's "hers". You're sneaky. I love it!

I think you're onto something there! Then she will feel like it's "hers". You're sneaky. I love it!

Ya we're quite a pair tonight chillin on the couch............she's on muscle relaxers for her back and I am on pain pills- accomplishing nothing........and that's ok

Damn guy just saw this. Hope the pain dies down and heal up good as new fast.

Thanks, ya took a good one- on the other side of it now just gonna take some time. At least it's almost winter- that will make things easier

Marc.The.Shark

Send him some of that "magical, healing, Flint water!" Lol.

Glad everything went good, speedy recovery my friend!

Lol your making me regret buying my 7 year old his first deck for his birthday last week. Jk :)

Hahaha- naw- he would of brushed it off with a bruise. That's awesome your getting him started early- gonna be an xgamer one day

Send him some of that "magical, healing, Flint water!" Lol.

Glad everything went good, speedy recovery my friend!

I don't have any of that good stuff, I'm on a well with 3 whole house filters on the main line and an RO on the sink and fridge :lol:

Worked on both tanks today. Had to put a micro powerhead in to blow across the front of the tank. Flow has been really affected with the growth of the corals and I was developing a little green cyano along the front. You can see the power head tucked under the brown cap on the left side. It's ugly but adding some much needed flow across that area. Did a 3 gal. w/c to help reduced phosphates and replaced my GFO.

4742d0295ddad4469699cabbdf949847_zpsvsu6

Got some rock in the 50gal. too- I'll get a few pics up soon

Archived