Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Brad's Rimless. NanoBox Hybrid. MAME. Synergy. Aquarium

brad908

did you see where mr aqua now makes the low iron version of their 50g... i had a wtf moment a few months after i bought mine.

The 53 gallon?

Nice stand, man!

Thanks, let's hope it doesn't break! If it stands for a week fully loaded, it should be good for at least a year, right? :)

Tank is currently full of sand and about 75% full with water.

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 53 gallon?

Thanks, let's hope it doesn't break! If it stands for a week fully loaded, it should be good for at least a year, right? :)

Tank is currently full of sand and about 75% full with water.

i guess its the 36x18x18 in low iron, imo once tanks get to that thickness of glass its totally worth the extra cost... damn thing just wasnt available at the time.

Also on that note ada makes frosted back aquariums, didn't realize that until recently.

i guess its the 36x18x18 in low iron, imo once tanks get to that thickness of glass its totally worth the extra cost... damn thing just wasnt available at the time.

Also on that note ada makes frosted back aquariums, didn't realize that until recently.

Does ada still make them? I remember they used to, and they used to have some tanks with overflows, but haven't seen them on their site in a while.

Does ada still make them? I remember they used to, and they used to have some tanks with overflows, but haven't seen them on their site in a while.

I just checked out aquariumswest and it seems they dont have either listed now, bummer

they did have the 120f listed, thatd been a crazy tank I have never seen one set up though.

Think this thing will have water running by the time I get home from work? Cus it better be.

Nah. I have to make more water when I get home. Give me till like 7 pacific time for the display to be filled.

John at Reef Cleaners and I agreed to cancel the rock shipment since he doesn't get refunded for shipping costs, and we aren't trying to make this another failure.

It's the quietest overflow I've ever owned. Do you have the silence cap on? Taking the cap if is the only way I hear it.

Yea. You can just hear all the water moving

I have two tanks surrounding my TV just like this.

I received a canon 40mm 2.8 pancake lens today, pretty awesome cheap tiny lens. Not even sure if it is an inch long. Just some quick snap shots, can't wait to really test it out.

Current state of the living room

IMG_9176_zps80b654f1.jpg

Is there a pump you guys recommend for the mame? Seems wasteful to turn this one down so much. Probably about 4 feet from pump to mame

Archived