Cultivated Reef

Kimberbee's First Tank - RETIRED!

kimberbee

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

love your new shrimp, kimber!

i almost lost a sexy shrimp yesterday doing

a major rescaping that wasn't planned. aiiii.

so glad i was able to scoop him up and put him

back into the tank. i've had both sexies since

almost the beginning--last march. hard to believe

it's going to be a year nearly!

love your new shrimp, kimber!

i almost lost a sexy shrimp yesterday doing

a major rescaping that wasn't planned. aiiii.

so glad i was able to scoop him up and put him

back into the tank. i've had both sexies since

almost the beginning--last march. hard to believe

it's going to be a year nearly!

Happy almost birthday to your sexies!

Valentino has been chilling in the back rocks most of the day. I hope he starts coming out more!

New tank and a NanoBox omgomgomg oooh, love the new cleaner shrimp. That is some RED :o

Yes, Valentino is VERY RED!!

I'm already gathering supplies for tank #2 and as soon as that tax return hits my account I'll be able to place my Nanobox order!

I got an RW-4 a few weeks ago. I was playing with it in a bucket last night to see what it can do. What a fun little pump! So excited!

EEK!

My Sinularia is just tall enough to touch my powerhead!! It was happy and extended when I got home last night and was so close to getting sucked in!

There's really not anywhere else for me to put such a tall coral and I'm not sure I want to try adjusting the powerhead too much when I know it's making everything happy where it is!

I DON'T want to get rid of it!! It's a really pretty piece. But maybe I need to frag it?!? :scarry:

yikes, kimber!

i've so avoided fragging, cutting, or even

gluing. haha! i tried in my 3g and failed miserably.

so i'm like, forget it.

good luck!!

Today was really a great day! It's my BF's birthday and he doesn't really like Valentine's day, so I spent the day making him happy.

We went to a LFS and I bought him a Mind Trick Undata and a gorg for myself:

16345503788_7cd270e2b3.jpgWP_20150214_003 by kimothy182, on Flickr

That gorgonian is so pretty!!!!! I love the color, which by the way, will match your tank perfectly :).

EEK!

My Sinularia is just tall enough to touch my powerhead!! It was happy and extended when I got home last night and was so close to getting sucked in!

There's really not anywhere else for me to put such a tall coral and I'm not sure I want to try adjusting the powerhead too much when I know it's making everything happy where it is!

I DON'T want to get rid of it!! It's a really pretty piece. But maybe I need to frag it?!? :scarry:

Should be really easy to trim...you can do it :).

That gorgonian is so pretty!!!!! I love the color, which by the way, will match your tank perfectly :).

Should be really easy to trim...you can do it :).

I was thinking ahead when I got the gorg! ;)

BF brought me home a piece of colt coral last night. I think it will end up in new tank with a piece of my sinularia.

I love pusheen!

718366_200x130.png

Me too! :wub:

Ewwwww I want that Gorg! Tank is so lovely, why do you need a new one???? Happy Bday late Kimberbee.

Thanks! I just want a second tank, I'll still have the biocube!!

BF took his canister filter offline. It's pod city in there!! We're gonna try to suck em out to put in my tank!!

how's the fire shrimp doing??

Good but he's a scared-y shrimp... I tricked him into coming out a little by holding pellets between my fingers. ;)

Archived