Pod Your Reef

Kimberbee's First Tank - RETIRED!

kimberbee

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still no sign of him... BF feels bad because he was my Valentine's day gift. He wants to replace my shrimpy for me, but I'd rather wait a few more weeks before putting anything else in my tank.

Plus, I'm holding a grudge against my hermits so I hope they die and I can replace my CUC with all snails and a shrimp. I think I'm down to only 8 lil crabs now.

we've talked about those hermits before, kimber.

give them to your boyfriend as a return valentine's gift, lady. :lol:

I'll talk to him about it. If he can get me snails asap then I can re-home the hermits. ;)

Can I rant in my thread? I should be allowed to rant in my thread...

:rant:

For the past 2 months I have been working very hard on a vendor guidebook for our annual conference. It's a lot of information to gather for almost 200 vendors.

The person or person's in charge of piecing it together for printing did not give me any time for final edits. It's got spelling, punctuation, and formatting issues that I never would have let fly.

I hate that:

1. It's in print and too late now

2. Something I worked so hard on didn't even get a proper review

3. How lazy are you that you can't help me proof it as you put it together??

When you are someone who takes pride in your work it's hard when there isn't time, resources or interest to polish the finished product. I graduated in graphic arts and in advertising the deadline is more important than the art work that goes to press. It was frustrating to me so I think I understand.

A few points of good news to brighten the end of my day...

BF brought me home buggies for my mandarin! What a sweet guy!

AND!! Guess who slurped up some frozen blood worms like a good little boy?!?!? JONAS! :wub:

Sk8n Reefer

AND!! Guess who slurped up some frozen blood worms like a good little boy?!?!? JONAS! :wub:

That's awesome!

Sk8n Reefer

It was just 2 or 3 wormies that he slurped up like spaghetti, but I was sooooo happy!!

For sure! Any food is good! I think I'll try those myself ?

AWESOME!!!! That was fast :wub:.

AWESOME!!!! That was fast :wub:.

Now we need to work on getting him out more. He cruises the back of the thank in and out of the rocks hunting pods. I want him out front so I can see is adorable face!!

Now we need to work on getting him out more. He cruises the back of the thank in and out of the rocks hunting pods. I want him out front so I can see is adorable face!!

Mine spends most of the time in the shadows and behind/under the rocks. I think that's just their personality...shy :).

Can I rant in my thread? I should be allowed to rant in my thread...

:rant:

For the past 2 months I have been working very hard on a vendor guidebook for our annual conference. It's a lot of information to gather for almost 200 vendors.

The person or person's in charge of piecing it together for printing did not give me any time for final edits. It's got spelling, punctuation, and formatting issues that I never would have let fly.

I hate that:

1. It's in print and too late now

2. Something I worked so hard on didn't even get a proper review

3. How lazy are you that you can't help me proof it as you put it together??

That sucks. Does the company know about all of this? Seems like it would make the company look bad. I suck at punctuation spelling all that jazz so I have a lady that writes all my work emails and letters along with my accounting.

Still no sign of him... BF feels bad because he was my Valentine's day gift. He wants to replace my shrimpy for me, but I'd rather wait a few more weeks before putting anything else in my tank.

Plus, I'm holding a grudge against my hermits so I hope they die and I can replace my CUC with all snails and a shrimp. I think I'm down to only 8 lil crabs now.

I also hate hermits and shrimp. Watched hermits eat my zoas before and I have watched a cleaner shrimp pick flesh off my LPS. I only keep snails for my CUC now.

That sucks. Does the company know about all of this? Seems like it would make the company look bad. I suck at punctuation spelling all that jazz so I have a lady that writes all my work emails and letters along with my accounting.

I also hate hermits and shrimp. Watched hermits eat my zoas before and I have watched a cleaner shrimp pick flesh off my LPS. I only keep snails for my CUC now.

Yup, I let my manager know what's up as well as proof that I had been giving them the info needed ahead of time (it wasn't me that was being last minute). What's done is done. But it will be handled differently next year.

My turn to go out of town for a few days - Wednesday to Saturday. Mom's gonna watch kitty cat for me, but BF is going to take care of my tank.

I'm gonna do an extra long feeding today cause I'm worried BF won't have the patience for little Jonas. I probably spend about 30 minutes chasing that guy down with bloodworms. Also, having to wait around to knock hermits off of acans can be annoying. BF's also gonna do my water change for me since I won't have time to tonight like I had wanted, so a little extra feeding tonight won't hurt much

I'm very nervous, but this is what he does, so all should be fine!!

Where you going vacation to somewhere warm?

Business trip to Nashville. Will be very busy, likely no time to do anything fun on my own. BOO

Archived