Coral Vue Hydros

Nanofreaks Shallow 45 CADlight

Nanofreak79

Nanofreak79

Cool man! Show us some Pics? How's the return plumbing? Does it fit standard 3/4" hose? Curious if you know.

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool man! Show us some Pics? How's the return plumbing? Does it fit standard 3/4" hose? Curious if you know.

If yours don't work and you need the other fittings let me know which one..... the ones from my dc pump should fit yours I could toss it in snail mail.... I'm not using any of the supplied fittings.

You should have gotten the SCA tank. It's build is better than cads. I had a tank from both makers and I can say SCA is 100% the better option.

My old 65G SCA tank:

8954844339_a4df085685_c.jpg

8954844503_803284bb3c_c.jpg

8954844781_049af6aa67_c.jpg

Nanofreak79

Little late for that. I heard they were nice tanks and I heard they were not that great too. I'll say yours does look nice. The real deal breaker was the dimensions on those. To small, not gallon wise but length and width. Unless I got into the 86? Gallon tank. Then I'm into a huge system. I'm more of a nano/smaller tank guy. The 60 I have is big IMO. I've had a 120 before and hated it. I always come back to smaller tanks. Anyway, I'm hoping cad has stepped up there game since the last tank I had from them. It wasn't terrible, but could use improvement. I've seen a 100 gallon artisan at a fellow reefers place and thought it looked great.

If yours don't work and you need the other fittings let me know which one..... the ones from my dc pump should fit yours I could toss it in snail mail.... I'm not using any of the supplied fittings.
Sweet! Thanks. Yeah, all of them are built in the same place. Just pay more or less. Lol

Little late for that. I heard they were nice tanks and I heard they were not that great too. I'll say yours does look nice. The real deal breaker was the dimensions on those. To small, not gallon wise but length and width. Unless I got into the 86? Gallon tank. Then I'm into a huge system. I'm more of a nano/smaller tank guy. The 60 I have is big IMO. I've had a 120 before and hated it. I always come back to smaller tanks. Anyway, I'm hoping cad has stepped up there game since the last tank I had from them. It wasn't terrible, but could use improvement. I've seen a 100 gallon artisan at a fellow reefers place and thought it looked great.

Sweet! Thanks. Yeah, all of them are built in the same place. Just pay more or less. Lol

Sorry, just now read through your thread. As long as you are happy, that's all that matters. Can't wait to see the build! GLW your new tank.

Yup exactly. Just let me know if ya need em :)

Nanofreak79

Talked to cad through an email and tank is shipping tomorrow. Or scheduled to ship out tomorrow. Hoping I get it by the end of the week.

Nanofreak79

Fingers crossed it comes in nice. Remember my stand mishap. What an ordeal that was. I'm not gonna jump to the worst case scenario right now. Lol.

You really have every right too. But,that was never Cad who did you dirty right,just the DBS vendor ? I think you'll be okay.

Nanofreak79

Thanks. Tank should be a easy exchange considering I don't have to tear down a whole tank and use the sump. I'll have everything running and ready to move rock. I'm pretty excited.

Thanks. Tank should be a easy exchange considering I don't have to tear down a whole tank and use the sump. I'll have everything running and ready to move rock. I'm pretty excited.

We're excited for you too! I was also considering the cadlights too when I was having problems getting the correct stand for the 45 that didn't happen w/ Deep Blue.

Nanofreak79

I keep staring at the blank wall area I'm putting it. There's just two lonely bags of sand there.

I keep staring at the blank wall area I'm putting it. There's just two lonely bags of sand there.

don't say more, it's too sad.

Cali follows they're own rules :lol:

They do indeed. Right down to California grown fruit shipped to other states not being legal to bring into the state when you cross the border.

I better not get any fruit in my shipment, I'll send the pallet right back.

It will have an avocado. Californians put avocado in everything.

Nanofreak79

I love avocado. We don't get all crazy here, but some restaurants are starting to have more avocado entrees. They'll have smushed avocado fingerprints all over the glass.

Archived