Innovative Marine Aquariums

Plainrt's shallow 80 deep blue rimless mixed reef

plainrt

I have some people go that way .. Movement is better that just looking at a colored sticks in water. If u do decide let me know .(first dibs). I could also use more SPS...

Will let know.

I can see acroless, but not getting rid of all SPS. :)

Also thought of that. Sick of all the acro hype.

• Like 1

Will let know.

Also thought of that. Sick of all the acro hype.

I pulled all the difficult acros out of my 40 but left the digitatas, a slimer, and one that I don;t really care about. It's immediately obvious that everything is doing quite well except the acros that are left. :) So yea, for an easier tank screw the acros.

• Like 3

Have been having thoughts of getting rid of all sps and turning into lps/softy tank. Sps has never been my favorite and I'm kind of over it. I'd love me a tank with tons of movement.

I did this and love my tank! I did keep a couple plates but only because I don't care too much about if they died and I like the plotting. But I love all the movement of my tank which is mostly LPS

• Like 3

I wrestle with that idea all the time but there is something about certain sticks that I just can not let go of.....I love the movement of the corals also but I think there can be harmony in out tanks :lol:

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Been busy with my other hobby lately and haven't been on much.I killed my yellow coris wrasse by feeding tank with top off. He decided to jump behind the tank so I drained it all to move stand away from wall but after being out of water ten minutes he didn't make more than couple days after :( I did pick up a new wrasse as I always loved these wrasses as they were one of my first ones back in the day.

Other hobby.

1C499AA6-E602-447A-816D-AFEED1620A13_zps

382AD3DC-B2B9-45AD-87D7-C5060427EB2A_zps

8C2D56BC-390A-457F-96BB-1C58AFC3EF00_zps

7389F2F4-8741-47F6-B237-BCA3D749491F_zps

1193AF34-65D6-4DA0-965A-EE965AB2FA14_zps

F2F76C30-1BBD-4B25-8334-659E5B41C677_zps

0D380476-EE67-4B27-9E4B-16659EA7DA8B_zps

91BCDA79-CD12-4F95-A318-2603F2D472AF_zps

F379C7DF-1F42-436C-AE28-B40003B18D2F_zps

598FF278-B51C-4D32-8F7B-7872234157A0_zps

• Like 9

Sweet pics and love the little car.....what are the specs besides a Focus.

It's a fiesta st. Econobox that ford threw a turbocharged engine in with other performance stuff on to make the st package.Mine only has some suspension stuff done and little odds and ends. I run it in Autocross often as I can.

• Like 3

It's a fiesta st. Econobox that ford threw a turbocharged engine in with other performance stuff on to make the st package.Mine only has some suspension stuff done and little odds and ends. I run it in Autocross often as I can.

Looks like fun but I have to many other hobbies that cost to much :lol:

• Like 3

The tank is looking great! I really love the new shallow upgrade. Oh, and Mr. Fugly is of course my favorite! I was thrilled to see some new photos of him :)

• Like 1

Here is crappy vid of some Rock flower nem love. First time I have seen full thing happen and first sign of anything in the new setup.

• Like 6

Here is crappy vid of some Rock flower nem love. First time I have seen full thing happen and first sign of anything in the new setup.

When did that happen?

I had it also months ago and took a video.

• Like 2

Last night during feeding. One other smaller one was also making mess right before the larger one in vid.

I will have to watch mine now.......I have mine all in a 10 gallon IM.

• Like 2

87D50DC1-BC73-4256-B2D2-492BE2C76CCE_zps

those zoas! make the lionfish look tiny

I wish I got a good one of the lion in the elegance yesterday. That would have made the lionfish look tiny as can be lol

• Like 4