Innovative Marine Aquariums

Smith's ADA 60-F *Retired*

Smithjm5

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got everything set up and it looks/works great so far, the filter is dead silent with the cabinet closed which is awesome since the tanks in my bedroom. I'll be sure to get some pics up later tonight once the water had cleared up!

Did your Series 1 stand come w/ the side door?

Sadly no, just the two front ones. Did you ever get your stand and tank figured out on your rock flower tank?

I was just wondering if they stopped making a side door? Still waiting to hear from my lfs.

Im not sure to be honest I picked that one up about 2 months ago, but i think the one I have would be too small for a side door so i'm not sure.

Alright it cleared up a good bit, so here ya go! Best I could do with my iPhone and it was kinda hard to get a close shot of the full tank because it's so long but anyways, tell me watcha think!

13990469844_396f99725c_c.jpg

13990472254_8c420e6869_c.jpg

13986815872_e8056df3c3_c.jpg

so sick what is the gph for the lilly pipes?

Im not sure to be honest the site I ordered them from didn't give that many specs, it just gave the measurements. But from what I've seen it's not very strong, plus my canister filter has adjustable flow and that goes up to like 260ish gph haha

Sorry to keep everyone waiting so long haha, was out of town for a show, Anyway! I picked up something I've wanted since I found out about nano reefs and my LFS just happened to get in today when I was looking around today! May I introduce my new Yasha Goby & Candy stripe pistol shrimp :lol:

such a beautiful fish!

14016367301_6dc1b47d2e.jpg

Watchu lookin at!

14020022644_ea5fd8566b.jpg

He's sponsored by ADA apparently lol

14007350231_9b130ce336_c.jpg

Let me know whatcha think!

Archived