Smith's ADA 60-F *Retired*

Smithjm5

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Updates? :D

Sorry JD I just saw this haha, I actually just finished taking the tank down today (moved it all to a holding tank) I'm upgrading to a 65 gallon soon! Sad to see it go, but still excited for the new tank!

Just finished cleaning her up :tears:

15944201686_af7980db18_c.jpg

Do you have a tank up right now?

Sorry JD I just saw this haha, I actually just finished taking the tank down today (moved it all to a holding tank) I'm upgrading to a 65 gallon soon! Sad to see it go, but still excited for the new tank!

Just finished cleaning her up :tears:

15944201686_af7980db18_c.jpg

Do you have a tank up right now?

Kinda sorta. I have one that seems be one on a never-ending cycle, and i'm having issues with my lights I ordered from Nano-Box. :(

Kinda sorta. I have one that seems be one on a never-ending cycle, and i'm having issues with my lights I ordered from Nano-Box. :(

Yikes been there with the cycle thing, what's up with the lights?

My nano box doesn't work, and it's getting really frustrating.. I ordered a Kessil A160W-E, so i'm going to test out the two (if I ever get the parts I need for the nano box) and decide which too keep then.

Lighting was simple with the Razor and I kind of miss it! Looks great over your tank though. What are your plans?

I see, I was looking at the new kessil too, let me know how it is! Well I'm trying to get this new build going it's a marineland 65g so far I've built the stand and gotten the skimmer, vertex omega 130. Just takin it slow. I'm gonna try out some new led's my LFS got called pharos led, they're like a chinese brand but the fixtures is really clean looking, it has wireless control, and it uses cree leds. And the par rating was better than the new ai lights he had so it looks promising.

Lighting was simple with the Razor and I kind of miss it! Looks great over your tank though. What are your plans?

razor's are awful though

Archived