Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Smith's ADA 60-F *Retired*

Smithjm5

The scape makes it look bigger until I look at the heater the realize its like 6" tall. And woohoo an excuse for another tank.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The scape makes it look bigger until I look at the heater the realize its like 6" tall. And woohoo an excuse for another tank.

Lol yea it definitely makes it looks bigger haha. I've been wanting a smaller tank anyway so I think I'm going to pick up a 5 gallon of some sort. I like the dims of one of the cadlights zen series tanks so I might pick one up, and run a aqua clear 70 with a fuge...Maybe nano box B)

Wait isn't the 60f like 8 gallons

8.6 plus about 2 gallons or so with the canister filter, but I treat it a little different since it has such a long footprint. You can do more with it fish and coral wise. IMO

Well I thought i'd stop being lazy and finally take some more (crappy i-phone) pics. Haven't gotten anymore corals recently, but I think I may have melted some zoa's I got since they haven't opened up and the color has gotten really bad on them. Oops lol. Other than that I picked up a really small royal gramma, and got rid of the yellow tail damsel, he's now in another tank.

New scape BTW! (ish)

15024553855_bebd01df41_b.jpg

Doubled since I got it a few months ago

15001554236_f5383321bc_c.jpg

14837949348_5cc9318e8d_c.jpg

14837950338_58534ab9b0_c.jpg

15024198662_050f23be54_c.jpg

15024200632_51313f7f84_c.jpg

Little guys been with me since the beginning

14837967258_c8db9d4cc6_c.jpg

A bad pick of the whole family haha, royal gramma poked his head out too!

14837971020_db1616d57c_c.jpg

is that a frogspawn or torch or anemone? looks pretty cool!

lol, frogspawn in recovery

I don't see much coral -_-.... I expected more from you lol jkjk. Do you have plans for more coral.

Definitely, just don't have the funds atm. I'm still in college and just dropped $$ on books

Yikes sister is doing that rn it's pretty much robbery lol. Slow and steady will make it all worth the wait.

True that!

Nice, I like how open your scape is.

Thanks man!

Maxspect. Without looking. Am I right?

Yezzirr

Just read through 3 pages catching up. Cool tank! Following along.

Thanks bud!

lookin good hope the new tank goes just as good

Thanks man I hope so too, I'm waiting for a quote from pico ;)

I like your scape too. You'll have room for lovely things on the bottom, rock flowers!!!

I would love some, if i could find a shop that has them cheaper all the ones at mine are $100 and up :angry:

Ugh terribly expensive for any that are red here in Canada. But the classic orange green, green blue combos are like 15$

Ugh terribly expensive for any that are red here in Canada. But the classic orange green, green blue combos are like 15$

Yea it sucks, but there's a new LFS opening across the street from where I work, maybe i'll have better luck there!

So I woke up a nice surprise this morning which is partially my fault.... Anyway My chord to my wp-10 completely ripped apart. I had the controller Velcro to my stand on the inside and it came un-stuck and the controller fell resulting in the wire tearing. I know I shouldn't of let it drop but that shows how cheap the connectors are on the pump because the controller itself weighs less than a pound and it only fell about a foot. But anyway now I need a new pump, I might try the new tunze 6020 I think it's called, we'll see

15032924112_6bf645fd6e_z.jpg

15033274555_96f82b8ed2_z.jpg

Good news on the pump! I didn't really look into the cables until I started unhooking everything and it turns out it was the power cable not the one attached to the pump so now I just need a new power adapter :)

So I took the yellow-tail damsel back to my LFS and a guy saw it as I was bringing him in and said he'd take it, so he's already got a new home! While I was there I picked up a new buddy for my clown, a small black occellaris :D

15088797282_ca2855554d_z.jpg

Archived