Top Shelf Aquatics

Isla D'Zoa

Paandemonium

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paandemonium

Random pictures

If you guys aren't on my instagram, guess who's back??????(the pectinia is still at my friend Alex's house) apparently what I needed to fix was the alkalinity and flow

15255672950_b6b44a3df5_c.jpg

Random af area, growout commencing

15255600339_3ce528e308_c.jpg

A friend of mine asked for this frag so I delivered

15255599709_3bcde4e145_c.jpg

Literally the ugliest fish I have ever owned.... not only that but also the laziest THIS LITTLE BUTT WONT EAT ANY ALGAE

15442030522_4a53d7d62f_c.jpg

CALL THE TANG POLICE cause the second a baby Kole/ Chevron/ Black tang comes in to the shop its mine

#Flow

15419302986_b85c992e27_c.jpg

FTS with a turkey baster :) let this count as my "september" FTS

15255671270_63e88a3517_c.jpg

you're so wonderful, I cant even lol

Random pictures

If you guys aren't on my instagram, guess who's back??????(the pectinia is still at my friend Alex's house) apparently what I needed to fix was the alkalinity and flow

15255672950_b6b44a3df5_c.jpg

Random af area, growout commencing

15255600339_3ce528e308_c.jpg

A friend of mine asked for this frag so I delivered

15255599709_3bcde4e145_c.jpg

Literally the ugliest fish I have ever owned.... not only that but also the laziest THIS LITTLE BUTT WONT EAT ANY ALGAE

15442030522_4a53d7d62f_c.jpg

CALL THE TANG POLICE cause the second a baby Kole/ Chevron/ Black tang comes in to the shop its mine

#Flow

15419302986_b85c992e27_c.jpg

FTS with a turkey baster :) let this count as my "september" FTS

15255671270_63e88a3517_c.jpg

you're so wonderful, I cant even lol

Nice pics and you're welcome! :)

Paandemonium

I have something similarish, but I don't think they have the blue. I dunno just got em last week and have been letting em brew in QT + dips all week lol

Tank is lookin real good!!! :) I been thinking about a chevron, black or achilles myself for the new tank....

I got a new thing of Bayer and went to town on some new stuff lol

Achilles are one of my faves but they get wayyyy too big for my current tank. I was thinking of the baby black, purple or the kole maybe they have to be good algae eaters.

Paandemonium

That's Fragtastic! B)

When everyone grows out they're gonna look awesome :)

On a bitter sweet note, my house is going to be tented in the next 3 months and it's gonna cause major issues for the tank.....

SO I'm taking advantage and getting a new one built(out of glass). I will NEVER go back to acrylic EVER again. I'm thinking 80-100 long shallow and wide. I'll be taking measures today and I'll talk to a builder asap to get this started. I may keep this one as a frag tank but most likely not

Paandemonium

In your random shots - what are those in the 1st pic - awesome looking. I like your flow pic and FTS

Those are my sexy corals/WWC chalices :)

Flash Bomb

Voodoo

Orange rind

Rimless rainbow

Disco inferno

Sexy monster

And a random gift from the frag swap

CronicReefer

Love the chalices I plan on going to the WWC store this week to get their nacho cheese chalice. Was wondering if you could id this zoa for me since you seem to have one of everything and it's the only one I don't have a name for.

2h3rgk1.jpg

On a bitter sweet note, my house is going to be tented in the next 3 months and it's gonna cause major issues for the tank.....

SO I'm taking advantage and getting a new one built(out of glass). I will NEVER go back to acrylic EVER again. I'm thinking 80-100 long shallow and wide. I'll be taking measures today and I'll talk to a builder asap to get this started. I may keep this one as a frag tank but most likely not

Tented, wtf is that? You got ebola or some shit? LOL

Paandemonium

Love the chalices I plan on going to the WWC store this week to get their nacho cheese chalice. Was wondering if you could id this zoa for me since you seem to have one of everything and it's the only one I don't have a name for.

2h3rgk1.jpg

I have no idea about those but my do they look nice :)

Rented or tented?

And I love algae blennies... one of my all time fav grumpy fish

Tented

I'm much bigger on tangs than anything else

Tented, wtf is that? You got ebola or some shit? LOL

Lmfaoo tented as in fumigating the whole house under a tent for three days lol

Tank looks great, so much candy in there. :naughtydance:

Thanks! Your tank looks amazing as well :)

I got a new thing of Bayer and went to town on some new stuff lol

Achilles are one of my faves but they get wayyyy too big for my current tank. I was thinking of the baby black, purple or the kole maybe they have to be good algae eaters.

I haven't checked in in awhile....Beautiful tank.

My Kole will not touch algae....only meaty stuff. Except for any little film on the glass...leaves the kissy marks. She's pretty though.

Tented man. They tent the house to keep pesticide inside which then gets ventilated thru filters tonthe outside. You ever watch Breakin Bad?

eb774b6e-2812-427b-9d9e-70f07abc8015.jpg

Nope I don't watch much tv. I've heard of it before but never knew anyone having it done so never looked into it at all.

My Kole will not touch algae....only meaty stuff.

Cuz u fed it lol

Paandemonium

Tented man. They tent the house to keep pesticide inside which then gets ventilated thru filters tonthe outside. You ever watch Breakin Bad?

eb774b6e-2812-427b-9d9e-70f07abc8015.jpg

Lawn, do you watch american horror story?

I haven't checked in in awhile....Beautiful tank. My Kole will not touch algae....only meaty stuff. Except for any little film on the glass...leaves the kissy marks. She's pretty though.

I've had a couple and they all scarf the stuff down like there's no tomorrow

Nope I don't watch much tv. I've heard of it before but never knew anyone having it done so never looked into it at all.

Cuz u fed it lol

Well yeah, super heavy fuming gonna go down and Id rather have the tank out by the time that it happens

Well yeah, super heavy fuming gonna go down and Id rather have the tank out by the time that it happens

Damn cockroaches LOL I don't blame ya I wouldn't want all that crap anywhere near my tanks!

You have some absolutely stunning zoas a lot of hard work has gone into this

You're thread has given me a lot of inspiration:)

Paandemonium

Damn cockroaches LOL I don't blame ya I wouldn't want all that crap anywhere near my tanks!

Basically, my neighbor was a hoarder and once they sold the house and fumigated all the nasties came my way(including the spiders) so we have to tent so they'll move back over :)

You have some absolutely stunning zoas a lot of hard work has gone into this you're thread has given me a lot of inspiration:)

Awwww :wub: thank you theres plenty of great things to come

Basically, my neighbor was a hoarder and once they sold the house and fumigated all the nasties came my way(including the spiders) so we have to tent so they'll move back over :)

Hoarders suck... unless their hoardin coral :)

Paandemonium

Hoarders suck... unless their hoardin coral :)

DB 60 + DB 80 with stands for $450 what do you(and everyone else following) think????

Lawn, do you watch american horror story?

I've had a couple and they all scarf the stuff down like there's no tomorrow

No is it any good?
Paandemonium

No is it any good?

It's been hit and miss, season two sucked but the other ones were pretty good. It's basically a female cast so idk how you feel about that but there's the blood murder and sometimes magic that everyone likes. Watch the original you'll like it. Then Coven Id avoid season two though

Archived