SaltCritters.com

Isla D'Zoa

Paandemonium

wow thats a sick rack you've got there. lol corql con should be awesome this year. hopefully i'll be able to make the 45min drive over there. :D

Hey! Im making a four hour drive so you better show up too! I havent decided if I'm gonna sell or not

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yo wheres all the racks from the show, I heard there were gonna be girls with cameras!

Those new scores are sweeeeeeeeeet I love the buttmunchers LOL

Those bright green ones that glow should be called Alien Plasma :)

Yo wheres all the racks from the show, I heard there were gonna be girls with cameras!

Those new scores are sweeeeeeeeeet I love the buttmunchers LOL

Those bright green ones that glow should be called Alien Plasma :)

I was too lazy to bring my camera lol

They're usually $40 pp so it was a good score lol

I hope they're named, I'll post white pictures as well

Free corals... Tis the life of a hot girl at a frag swap... B)

Not at all I just won all the raffles lmao

I was too lazy to bring my camera lol

Maaaaaan!! :(

They're usually $40 pp so it was a good score lol

Thats awesome! Lemme know when you frag em I wouldn't mind getting a couple polyps myself at some point :)

I hope they're named, I'll post white pictures as well

If not they are now LOL

Not at all I just won all the raffles lmao

Niiiiice!! :)

Thats awesome! Lemme know when you frag em I wouldn't mind getting a couple polyps myself at some point :)

Once I get a colony you're first up :)

Your butt munchers are called Pacman online.

PZ has them named as Pacmans, Neptunes has them named Golden sundials, down here they're butt munchers :)

Pacman buttmunchers.... hahaha girl you give me pac man fever... mum mump mum mump

haha funny :P

PZ has them named as Pacmans, Neptunes has them named Golden sundials, down here they're butt munchers :)

Golden sundials sound so sophisticated, elegant. Then ya got butt muchers. Amazing how these could be the same thing lol.

Golden sundials sound so sophisticated, elegant. Then ya got butt muchers. Amazing how these could be the same thing lol.

Lmfao I know! And someone has a morph that they want to call carpet munchers LOLOL

(reefkoi also has them as butt munchers)

buttmunchers destroys my image of that morph. I will stick with pacman. It seems like butt munchers was a prank to see how many people would buy a coral with a name like that.

buttmunchers destroys my image of that morph. I will stick with pacman. It seems like butt munchers was a prank to see how many people would buy a coral with a name like that.

Its funny lol I use butt munchers cause thats what I bought them as :)

I should have named them before they went online for sale. I had that morph before they were released as pacmans, sundials, and buttmunchers.

11505316946_a314c0d1d0_c.jpg

What are the red ones?

If/when I order some, I'll be sure to do it at work. "Yes, I'll take two buttmunchers and one carpet muncher please."

LMFAO thats pure gold please record that

those look bad asssssssssss

They are. Sadly, I lost the date nights during my multiple move starting December of last year. I will have acquire some more. I did, however , manage to keep the pacmans on that same plug.

They are. Sadly, I lost the date nights during my multiple move starting December of last year. I will have acquire some more. I did, however , manage to keep the pacmans on that same plug.

How much do date nights go for now a days?

How much do date nights go for now a days?

Maybe around $30pp. I haven't seen anyone, vendor or hobbyist, selling them in a while. If you find some, let me know. I need to get them.

I took some pictures because I have a ridiculous amount of corals left over from the frag swap and I have no work tonight

15373454246_9128ba0014_c.jpg

15209725129_b21231f489_c.jpg

15209808370_b677762258_c.jpg

15209807270_e9ec6ba2ee_c.jpg

15209733409_88ae4efe02_c.jpg

15209806590_05ec3f52b4_c.jpg

15396475455_bf6452bb28_c.jpg

15209802710_29d8d5e4eb_c.jpg

15396482515_7583d121cc_c.jpg

15209799000_9f56406206_c.jpg

15396472395_72768b66ea_c.jpg

15393299001_7cd3f2904e_c.jpg

More opening :)

15373449176_5bf0ee35b4_c.jpg

Maybe around $30pp. I haven't seen anyone, vendor or hobbyist, selling them in a while. If you find some, let me know. I need to get them.

I really want some now lol

I really want some now lol

PZ was the last place I saw had some but they are sold out now: http://www.planetzoa.com/products/pz-date-nights

Also, I need some advice. I accidentally added too much cheap carbon to my tank and stripped it too fast. I followed the direction on the container and now I see that was a mistake. All corals survived but lost some color. The SPS and some zoas have regained their color but their are others that haven't opened. Any advice to restore them to normal? This happened two days ago.

PZ was the last place I saw had some but they are sold out now: http://www.planetzoa.com/products/pz-date-nights

Also, I need some advice. I accidentally added too much cheap carbon to my tank and stripped it too fast. I followed the direction on the container and now I see that was a mistake. All corals survived but lost some color. The SPS and some zoas have regained their color but their are others that haven't opened. Any advice to restore them to normal? This happened two days ago.

Have you done a water change? Thats always my solution.

Me likey! lol

Ooooh yeah!!

Yes Please! :)

I was excited about getting them :)

Archived