Cultivated Reef

Isla D'Zoa

Paandemonium

Have you done a water change? Thats always my solution.

Not a huge one but yes. Roughly, 15%. I just de-AIO'd my nuvo 30L and did a WC when re-added everything back.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PZ was the last place I saw had some but they are sold out now: http://www.planetzoa.com/products/pz-date-nights

Also, I need some advice. I accidentally added too much cheap carbon to my tank and stripped it too fast. I followed the direction on the container and now I see that was a mistake. All corals survived but lost some color. The SPS and some zoas have regained their color but their are others that haven't opened. Any advice to restore them to normal? This happened two days ago.

Water change and slow the flow down through the carbon or discontinue it. You didn't likely strip the tank as much as you likely sent carbon dust all over everything and irritated it.... hit everything with a turkey baster as well!

Have you done a water change? Thats always my solution.

+1

I was excited about getting them :)

I

Ohhh lol I thought you said they were left overs from the swap that you didn't sell..... :(

Not a huge one but yes. Roughly, 15%. I just de-AIO'd my nuvo 30L and did a WC when re-added everything back.

Yeah just give it some mellow out time, grumpy corals just need time and love

Ohhh lol I thought you said they were left overs from the swap that you didn't sell..... :(

They are but I'd have to charge you and I dont want to charge you :( lol

Yeah just give it some mellow out time, grumpy corals just need time and love

I blew them off and put them back in the tank just now. I was just checking was there anything else I could do.

They are but I'd have to charge you and I dont want to charge you :( lol

Send them to me then without charging me. I'll pay the shipping.

Awwwwww :) LOL

I'll figure out a trade once they grow out :)

I blew them off and put them back in the tank just now. I was just checking was there anything else I could do.

Send them to me then without charging me. I'll pay the shipping.

How is everything looking now?

Tradezzzzzzzzzz, get on the train

Jawbreaker has decides that it'll color up for me and become a proper jawbreaker

15384865142_fa10233609_c.jpg

Red is getting more intense and a speck of green is coming in ^-^(if you cant find it.... X marks the spot)

How is everything looking now?

Tradezzzzzzzzzz, get on the train

They are looking better. Some of the ones that were not open, had opened slightly before I left for work.

Hmm...I don't know what I have that you don't. I need to make a complete list of what I have.

Jawbreaker has decides that it'll color up for me and become a proper jawbreaker

15384865142_fa10233609_c.jpg

Red is getting more intense and a speck of green is coming in ^-^(if you cant find it.... X marks the spot)

Nice shroom.

They are looking better. Some of the ones that were not open, had opened slightly before I left for work.

Hmm...I don't know what I have that you don't. I need to make a complete list of what I have.

Nice shroom.

Make a list and let me know :) we can work something out for sure

Crabs wants that shroom.... it's called a jawbreaker shroom? Nice...

Yeah it's called a jawbreaker, once it matures it'll have green and red splotches all over :) it takes forever though

Can you tell me your care for this tank so i can have success with all my zoas too. Thanks

Yes I would like to hear about your motherly abilities as well.... :P

There is a lot of butt munching and carpet munching that goes into the daily care. It's not necessarily a joyous task, but in order to have the best looking zoas...

There is a lot of butt munching and carpet munching that goes into the daily care. It's not necessarily a joyous task, but in order to have the best looking zoas...

Lmaoo really. well time for my zoas to go no time for all that.

Can you tell me your care for this tank so i can have success with all my zoas too. Thanks

I avoid it and don't pay attention to it lol. But when I'm not doing that I'll top it off regularly and do a biweekly water change. No having a sand bed makes my life A LOT easier, I just suction out the crap into the filter socks and clean those out weekly(should be every three days thoug). Other than that I dose calcium occasionally and try to keep my tank with little fish.

If you keep it simple things do well I have a pretty big fuge for the size of the display with a ton of LR rubble and chaeto

I'm a horrible care giver lmao

Sometimes.... We have to take one for the team

So when are you going to send a box of awesome stuff to orlando?? How about i just send u some money, and you hook it up!!!...lol...

Whenever you want lol I have a lot of extra frags Left over and nowhere to put them :( lol Id rather get them sold so I can make room and funds for the badass frag tank that's gonna be built for me

Dope! You have any nice sticks right now?? Maybe we can put together a nice pack. Mix of everything.

I don't do sticks :( THeyre a pain to ship

Clay, you have so many pervs on your thread. Guys have some restraint.

Ngl I can't really complain cause I'm just as bad lol and long as no one PMs me overly inappropriate pictures I'll survive.

At the end of the day, with all the charm I posses it's the men than should be afraid :) lmao but honestly I've dealt with disgusting, filthy, Neanderthals at work so this isn't even close to something that would make me uncomfortable. I'm vicious when I have to be but when it's all in harmless fun I have no problem :) thank you for the concern though, more men should act like you especially IRL

Archived