Innovative Marine Aquariums

Isla D'Zoa

Paandemonium

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ngl I can't really complain cause I'm just as bad lol and long as no one PMs me overly inappropriate pictures I'll survive.

At the end of the day, with all the charm I posses it's the men than should be afraid :) lmao but honestly I've dealt with disgusting, filthy, Neanderthals at work so this isn't even close to something that would make me uncomfortable. I'm vicious when I have to be but when it's all in harmless fun I have no problem :) thank you for the concern though, more men should act like you especially IRL

;)B)

i got a chuckle, you post more hot lady pics in this thread than the lounge does in the hot chicks only thread.

Get ready for next week, my lady friend asked me to take some of her... You guys may enjoy it :)

( different girl than the last one pictured)

Sooooo should I text it to you then?? LOL

Listen, I've had two men forced to stop being my friends because their wives thought I want sugar daddies, don't get added to that list lol. I literally cannot say "IM A LESBIAN" enough to make insecure jealous house wives believe that Id probably be more interested in them than their husbands lol

Get ready for next week, my lady friend asked me to take some of her... You guys may enjoy it :)

Listen, I've had two men forced to stop being my friends because their wives thought I want sugar daddies, don't get added to that list lol. I literally cannot say "IM A LESBIAN" enough to make insecure jealous house wives believe that Id probably be more interested in them than their husbands lol

did you see any large guys dislocate an ankle at the beach in the past couple of days, if you did that was my friend who just moved back to miami after living up here for the past 6 years. He apparently lost his ability to walk in sand.

:)

Naw were good no worries.... she's cool with us. ;)

Paandemonium

did you see any large guys dislocate an ankle at the beach in the past couple of days, if you did that was my friend who just moved back to miami after living up here for the past 6 years. He apparently lost his ability to walk in sand.

LMFAOOOO poor guy! It wouldn't be the first time that happened though, apparently it's a common thing... It is bikini season tho...

Naw were good no worries.... she's cool with us. ;)

Good! Lol
Paandemonium

SUP GIRL!! :P

Hey you! wassup? I saw you added me on like every social media platform lol

Got me a job.. lol...

Thats awesome! So did I :)

Paandemonium

Im missing something eh?

Also what do you have for sale chicka?!?

Well, as of today I work for exotic sea life down here in Miami. I figure if I work for a wholesaler it'll control my buying lol

Well, as of today I work for exotic sea life down here in Miami. I figure if I work for a wholesaler it'll control my buying lol

You mean because they will pay you in coral? Seems like that would be like letting a chocoholic work at Godiva.

Congrats though!! I for one am jealous.

Paandemonium

You mean because they will pay you in coral? Seems like that would be like letting a chocoholic work at Godiva.

Congrats though!! I for one am jealous.

No they actually pay like normal people, I just get to drool over all the goodies :x hangout, look at really cute corals stuff like that :)
Paandemonium

I am bad about posting on IG for some reason :( Thanks! I love mah car :)

But its right thereeeeee lol, I've also creeped and noticed you ahve more of a tan that I would ever be able to get lol

Come over.... we have cookies here in the dark side

OMG Mrs. Worstphototakerintheworld made some white chocolate macadamia cookies yesterday after dinner... they were gone by noon today!!! :)

Archived