Coral Vue Hydros

Isla D'Zoa

Paandemonium

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At one point I really want a cool tank with these guys. They seem like they have a lot of character.

If I am not mistaken they have a very short natural lifespan as well.... like months, not years. They are pretty sweet tho :)

If I am not mistaken they have a very short natural lifespan as well.... like months, not years. They are pretty sweet tho :)

Yeah this is what I watched

I thought this was pretty cool

Yeah, they are basically programmed to die after a certain point. For bandensis I think it's around the one year mark.

I guess I'll wait till they learn to keep em better or learn more about them

yeah, I'd deffinitely make sure I knew how toc care and breed them properly before i attempted them, so its more triall and less error

Yeah I wanna wait till theres more knowledge on them before I make a whole system for them.

I like this thing

15530658435_f7b3289c3b_c.jpg

Work is becoming dangerous for my pocket....

14910435583_bd725342ed_c.jpg

14909866984_dd1e987e64_c.jpg

And finally, the nicest chalice I've seen in a little while

15344490458_03af0d63fb_c.jpg

Yeah I wanna wait till theres more knowledge on them before I make a whole system for them.

I believe there is a bit of info on them just gotta find it.... but I think it is alot of high water quality and time to keep them successfully.

I like this thing

15530658435_f7b3289c3b_c.jpg

That is pretty :)

And finally, the nicest chalice I've seen in a little while

15344490458_03af0d63fb_c.jpg

That looks fairly similar to one I have, if so it is really sweet!! :)

That is pretty :)

That looks fairly similar to one I have, if so it is really sweet!! :)

Its also veryyyyy cheap :)

They're twinsies, this one just has more pink. We're gonna be getting different hopefully

That jawbreaker a page back is gorgeous!! Love it!

You have probably posted before, buy what light is that, and what settings do you use on it?

What's the average growth that you have been seeing? Id imagine around ay least 50 polyps a month with all those zoas

Well, a lot of the pictures are from Reefchicks OR work but from my zoas specifically I have to be getting at least 20 new polyps a month. I need to start dosing fuel.

That jawbreaker a page back is gorgeous!! Love it!

You have probably posted before, buy what light is that, and what settings do you use on it?

Thanks! :)

It's the gen 1 Radion with TIR lens upgrade, I run it at a bunch of different settings lol someone out there has my settings downloaded I just don't recall who

I'm running Her radion settings and zoas are responding way better

Glad its working for you! The color should start getting better on zoas :)

They are awesome, esp if you can get em to breed. Sucks they don't live very long.

Lot of good info out there on em. If you do let me know, I can help ya out with them.

Start here. http://www.thecephalopodpage.org/cuttle1.php

Yeah I think it'll take a lot of dedication so I have to wait till I'm done with school.

If I get lucky I'll ask the boss if I can start a breeding project on them like one of the guys started with Berghias

Thats decent a decent growth rate.

If those are from reef chicks I'll have a nice wishlist for coralcon. :)

Its not bad, if I get more water changes going I know the rate will increase exponentially.

Hold your horses, I'll be getting some colonies soon as well (;

Lets play a a game, who can saturate this image more than it already is? LOL

15353651360_4c7eac67fc_c.jpg

colors are amazing a couple of my gold mauls are developing some gold rings in the middle idk what that means

It means theyre gonna look crazy good!

Archived