Coral Vue Hydros

Isla D'Zoa

Paandemonium

He is cute, but I hate them stupid collars.

Same here but its more for show. This is the biggest pansy dog ever and the prongs are covered(cant see in the picture). I have a choker on Butters(which actually never gets used) but it does help annoying people stay away + if she were ever to want to take a nibble out of someone I'd actually be able to control her.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lilmatty5dimes

WTF. Just seen the worse news ever. Not being able to sell any of your collection now. Road trip down to Miami. How much trouble could one get into down there. Lol cant wait to see that list on the last page. Haven't heard any of those.

Same here but its more for show.

Which makes me hate em even more, to many wanna b's use em around here like it makes them look cool or something. Real G's just use a 40' rope anyways lol

I have a choker on Butters(which actually never gets used) but it does help annoying people stay away + if she were ever to want to take a nibble out of someone I'd actually be able to control her.

Thats completely different and serves a purpose as long as its on right they dont bug me ;)

WTF. Just seen the worse news ever. Not being able to sell any of your collection now. Road trip down to Miami. How much trouble could one get into down there. Lol cant wait to see that list on the last page. Haven't heard any of those.

Its not that bad, it'll just take my hoarding to an extreme. For the most part its my own decision not to sell, if I really wanted to I'd just speak directly to the proper people but like I said, its not my business lol.

COME TO ORLANDO, I'm at Coral Con with Aly :)

Which makes me hate em even more, to many wanna b's use em around here like it makes them look cool or something. Real G's just use a 40' rope anyways lol

Thats completely different and serves a purpose as long as its on right they dont bug me ;)

I'm the big ol dbag who's dog has a studded leather collar on haha

Ah, saw these at the LFS today. Tempting, but they weren't looking too happy at the LFS

IMO if they don't melt initially they wont do so at all, they're pretty cool

How was coralcon today? Did you take a look at the other vendors?

I can't wait until tomorrow to check it out :D

IT WAS FREAKING AWESOME, here have pictures :)

There's a lot of crazy stuff, I came in with $600 and now have $12 lol

Got these direct from Jason Fox, freaking awesome guy (:

Hopefully he names them :)

15625208051_a1fba39559_c.jpg

These acans are freaking crazy

15442295990_3e683c4efd_c.jpg

Jason Fox's table

15442295380_42052bee98_c.jpg

(I forgot who's this is lol) SUPER AWESOME MEAT THO

15627888545_0a63890c90_c.jpg

I SAW THESE GUYS HERE and OMG this is what I'm going to use for my next tank, they're great, drilled and totally customizable

15628735072_e906591df1_c.jpg

Gorgeous

15604189166_8f5cf0792b_c.jpg

Zoanthids.com table, cool guys but they wouldn't sell me a shirt :( lol

15628737552_bc7e0c9b74_c.jpg

Pro Aquatics Booth

15604193286_1ed678f12d_c.jpg

Hobe Sound Frags :) quickly becoming one of my favorite vendors, they're great people :)

15441892787_444867aa2e_c.jpg

15007132684_81d3d06954_c.jpg

Southside corals

15441261149_d14b0bc2a6_c.jpg

15441783748_0fde474857_c.jpg

Puerco asadooooo

15441784598_a0b1592205_c.jpg

And he brought the goods

15625231361_bf18439934_c.jpg

Morgan brought basically all the Orange Passion in the world lol

15441272859_5d8a70fb25_c.jpg

Random tanks of people that I sadly didn't get cards from

15441790138_43d955cff5_c.jpg

15627916795_77aed6f8d5_c.jpg

15441783238_c160819dc0_c.jpg

Everyone has brought their A-game LOTS of everything so everyone can get a little of what they like(or a lot of it if you're me)

15007739543_f234079d46_c.jpg

Love this

15627910005_697c03337f_c.jpg

I really loved meeting everyone that passed by Reef Chicks today, it was awesome meeting people and I'm super excited for tomorrow :) Got to meet Got2envy, super awesome :) we spoke about smuggling corals on airplanes haha. I put in a lot of money into the raffle as well so heres hoping I win some stuff :)

I'll see you tomorrow then :D That looks even better than last year! I don't think I'll drop more than $100 though that's a bit over my threshold for a single day XP

You know we're taking a selfie together right? ;)

Also, just gonna put it out there that I met this girl here(at coral con) that I think is freaking gorgeoussss. She's an instagram follower of mine and totally adorably geeky lol

I love bonding with my interwebz people :)

I'll see you tomorrow then :D That looks even better than last year! I don't think I'll drop more than $100 though that's a bit over my threshold for a single day XP

You know we're taking a selfie together right? ;)

(come to Reef Chicks and I can make that $100 work for you)

Sure! I'll look like a normal human tomorrow, today I looked like a crack head and yesterday like a 12 year old in a Blastoise Tshirt haha

Was Rich there? The guy with all the meat is eye candy coral I believe. Forget his name Aly knows him she was next to him at Macna 2012.

Bill that's his name just came to me. His girlfriend dumped bleach into his system in 2012 wiped out all his livestock crazy biotch.

damm son, that's a lot of color

Heck yeah! The whole floor is literally rainbows on rainbows

I'm sad I missed this :'( when is the next convention in Florida so I can make sure I'm there? Lol

It goes on tomorrow as well :)

But idk which is the next one I'll post it here though

Was Rich there? The guy with all the meat is eye candy coral I believe. Forget his name Aly knows him she was next to him at Macna 2012.

Bill that's his name just came to me. His girlfriend dumped bleach into his system in 2012 wiped out all his livestock crazy biotch.

I have no idea who that is but I'll ask tomorrow lol

No one would find the body of the person that poored bleach into my tanks :)

Cool shots! Looks like a primo swap. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you :)

There's a lot of awesome stuff here, SUUUUPPPERRR crazy

I'm not sad or upset really, I just found it super immature. Now all my colonies are just gonna grow out with the occasional frag swap sales if I go. I guarantee that my collection is going to see a lotttttt of ultra high end additions in the coming months, not trash twelve dollar zoas :) I just find it funny and wonder what said people were trying to accomplish.

If it was for me to stop selling it would have been solved with a simple PM lol I generally respect my vendors, especially the NR ones but oh well, I'm just hoping they untangle their panties :)

That's completely childish. If this happened to me I would tell them to shove it and start a full time coral propagation business.

Archived