Innovative Marine Aquariums

Isla D'Zoa

Paandemonium

In case you guys don't follow me on FB or Instagram, I've been asked if its photoshop and to those people I say "drop by, everything looks better in person" :)

15547612007_44d2bf9a21_c.jpg

15547351698_b2528b5fd3_c.jpg

15730878901_b6d0244c2a_c.jpg

Drooling...

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh. My. Gosh. Everything about this is greatness.

Congrats on the chalice, it is beautiful...

Thanks :) it sat at the shop for like two months so I figured I'd ask out it lol

Drooling...

Here, have a napkin! :)

dang how did that sit at the shop for 2 months. you weren't hiding it were you :ninja: .... great addition.

Naw it was under a rack in a dark corner flip the lights off when someone walks by out in the open LOL

dang how did that sit at the shop for 2 months. you weren't hiding it were you :ninja: .... great addition.

It was irregularly shaped so no one wanted it, realistically it could have stayed at the shop for another couple months and no one would have taken it either lol

Naw it was under a rack in a dark corner flip the lights off when someone walks by out in the open LOL

Lmfaooo it's in the chalice display :P

It was irregularly shaped so no one wanted it, realistically it could have stayed at the shop for another couple months and no one would have taken it either lol

Shape don't matter to me, if its purdy its purdy.

Lmfaooo it's in the chalice display :P

Someone was blind then lol

Shape don't matter to me, if its purdy its purdy.

Someone was blind then lol

I mean, I don't get it either. Whoever bought it was gonna chop it to bits anyway you feel me?

Idk we have a lot of cool stuff this just needed some( a lot) of TLC I guess

Did you order a rw 4 yet? I would say two for your tank or one rw 8 maybe....

People acted like the rw 4 would blow the glass off a 20 gallon... not the case, strong and good flow but not crazy...

defective_weeble

Just picked up my dual RW15s for my new build. And they're sitting next to me, in the floor, in their boxes. Because I'm too lazy to finish the build.

Did you order a rw 4 yet? I would say two for your tank or one rw 8 maybe....

People acted like the rw 4 would blow the glass off a 20 gallon... not the case, strong and good flow but not crazy...

I may get two rw 8 so that I can just get four for the upcoming tank

I purchased two of the RW8 for 60 cube and let me tell you it is a ton of flow.

Pros? Cons? GO!

Thanks <3

Just picked up my dual RW15s for my new build. And they're sitting next to me, in the floor, in their boxes. Because I'm too lazy to finish the build.

You're such a bum lol get to it!

So... if I actually bite you....

15762233795_a87c9a20d9_c.jpg

15576814818_ac72771eba_c.jpg

15577437980_8accaef61a_c.jpg

15760355271_60e84cb31f_c.jpg

15577445980_b68a270e43_c.jpg

15763789772_12a44854ab_c.jpg

That tank looks nice! Whose is it?

15577065797_66474200c8_c.jpg

Nice piece!

Are you shooting in speed priority?

I hope you plan on running BB with atleast a 6' SPS tank. I just tossed one in my 48"x30"x24" to mix the salt and its got plenty of flow, could probably be the only pump I'd need in the tank.... if only it didn't have that damn cord. :lol:

That tank looks nice! Whose is it?

Nice piece!

Are you shooting in speed priority?

Tank is my Grower's :)

Nah manual, really crappy set up if I do say so myself lol I was in a rush

Did you get "pandemonium" from Heroes of Newerth? lol

No I actually used it because Havoc was taken lmao

I hope you plan on running BB with atleast a 6' SPS tank. I just tossed one in my 48"x30"x24" to mix the salt and its got plenty of flow, could probably be the only pump I'd need in the tank.... if only it didn't have that damn cord. :lol:

So.... what do you think about 48 x 24 x 24

So.... what do you think about 48 x 24 x 24

1x15 would surely be more then sufficient for a sps dom. tank., but to much for a mixed/lps dominate tank that size

1x8 would likely be great for mixed... but potentially dialed down a little especially for some of the more flow sensitive LPS. This is where I would likely start. If desired add a 2nd either 4 or 8...

2x4 or 8 (but most likely need to turn 8's down) would be ideal for mixed, cranked w/ BB and 2x8s would be phenomenal in a sps tank lol

They are a bit force heavy IMO as they will shoot flow pretty far, but they have a wider pattern too atleast. Due to the force and the cord I still prefer MP40s.

1x15 would surely be more then sufficient for a sps dom. tank., but to much for a mixed/lps dominate tank that size

1x8 would likely be great for mixed... but potentially dialed down a little especially for some of the more flow sensitive LPS. This is where I would likely start. If desired add a 2nd either 4 or 8...

2x4 or 8 (but most likely need to turn 8's down) would be ideal for mixed, cranked w/ BB and 2x8s would be phenomenal in a sps tank lol

They are a bit force heavy IMO as they will shoot flow pretty far, but they have a wider pattern too atleast. Due to the force and the cord I still prefer MP40s.

I think id do 2-3 rw 4s, I like having a ton of different angels to play with. Plus its a mixed reef, I may even put leathers in the thing(just kidding lol)

on the RW-8's they provide you with a lot of flow. I have both of mine set at ELSE and on flow setting 2 and let me tell you these things push some water. I have a bad cyano outbreak and they are helping get flow to areas that haven't had it since the tank was setup.

Cons: Don't use night mode you have to manually turn it off and when you have two pumps sync'd its a PITA

Archived