ReefCleaners.org

Isla D'Zoa

Paandemonium

Sort of current FTS

15698490552_9009641dfd_c.jpg

My children are always together :wub:

15694987101_0235204744_c.jpg

Tank still looks amazing. Everytime I check your thread I start thinking I need more money or a higher credit card limit. Maybe I should just ask Chris for a loan, I'm sure he'll take coral as collateral.

Really like your clowns too, love the platinum (or is that a Wyoming?). I've decided to get a pair of those for my tank as soon as I can find a decent price...

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lilmatty5dimes

awesome shots. my lfs mad reefer told me the other day about a yellow eye he got that was the size of a half dollar that would have been perfect for my tank. he been able to get a ton of smaller fish in now which is sweet for the nano world. luckily for me i know some guys that started out with a ton of ora sps coral that have grown out enough to frag and selling them all for $20 and in turn will take that money and go look for a rare piece and buy it to grow it out and frag out to others in the area. just a few pieces he's got and has been growing out and almost ready to sell. Pro Corals Rainbow, JKR/Tyree Rainbow, Vivid's Rainbow Delight, Reef Raft Orange Passion, ORA Pearlberry, Strawberry Shortcake, Sunset Milli.

Tank still looks amazing. Everytime I check your thread I start thinking I need more money or a higher credit card limit. Maybe I should just ask Chris for a loan, I'm sure he'll take coral as collateral.

Naw, I'd prefer an AWD vehicle, think its gonna be a long craptastic winter again.... earliest the leaves have all been on the ground that I can remember. About 10 miles away had enough snow on the ground to make snowmen the other day :wacko: Granted they were small and didn't last super long but still :(

Really like your clowns too, love the platinum (or is that a Wyoming?). I've decided to get a pair of those for my tank as soon as I can find a decent price...

Offer to help him around the house x)

Its actually a PA Flurry but dont feel bad, I thought it was a ww too lol. Petco had a sale on WW for 29.99 and they get it from the same place that everyone else does.

awesome shots. my lfs mad reefer told me the other day about a yellow eye he got that was the size of a half dollar that would have been perfect for my tank. he been able to get a ton of smaller fish in now which is sweet for the nano world. luckily for me i know some guys that started out with a ton of ora sps coral that have grown out enough to frag and selling them all for $20 and in turn will take that money and go look for a rare piece and buy it to grow it out and frag out to others in the area. just a few pieces he's got and has been growing out and almost ready to sell. Pro Corals Rainbow, JKR/Tyree Rainbow, Vivid's Rainbow Delight, Reef Raft Orange Passion, ORA Pearlberry, Strawberry Shortcake, Sunset Milli.

I love little tiny yellow tangs, they're adorable ^-^

We have some guys down here that do that as well and they have some really crazy nice stuff!

Naw, I'd prefer an AWD vehicle, think its gonna be a long craptastic winter again.... earliest the leaves have all been on the ground that I can remember. About 10 miles away had enough snow on the ground to make snowmen the other day :wacko: Granted they were small and didn't last super long but still :(

COME TO FLORIDAAAAA lol

or freeze your tushy off, whichever you prefer lol

COME TO FLORIDAAAAA lol

or freeze your tushy off, whichever you prefer lol

After all the time and money I've put into remodeling this house I told the wife don't even ask me to move for 5 yrs LOL Once its all done the value will be way up but the market around here is still fairly low compared to what It'd have to be for me to consider selling anytime soon now :( Trust me tho, I was pushing for FL, TX, or CA lol + I aint tryin to move the new tank again anytime soon thing is a beast.... a sexy beast :lol:

After all the time and money I've put into remodeling this house I told the wife don't even ask me to move for 5 yrs LOL Once its all done the value will be way up but the market around here is still fairly low compared to what It'd have to be for me to consider selling anytime soon now :( Trust me tho, I was pushing for FL, TX, or CA lol + I aint tryin to move the new tank again anytime soon thing is a beast.... a sexy beast :lol:

You should at least come visit lol take the boogies to disney

Nice meeting you girl! :)

Thanks! Nice to meet you as well :)

You should at least come visit lol take the boogies to disney

One of these days I want to :) Probably a couple yrs before we take em to disney tho really, doubt theres really alot geared towards them right now and can't do many rides just yet especially the little one (turns 1 later this month lol)

This is sold but its sooooo great

15107173053_ab7bdd74bb_c.jpg

Please excuse me while I go change my pants....

Sweet 8lb 6oz baby Jesus that's off the chain ?

Isn't it crazyyyyyy???

One of these days I want to :) Probably a couple yrs before we take em to disney tho really, doubt theres really alot geared towards them right now and can't do many rides just yet especially the little one (turns 1 later this month lol)

Please excuse me while I go change my pants....

Personally I love seeing people take their 3 month olds to Disney.... We know they're going cause they wanna not for the kids lol

Dude, it's crazzyyy and we got another cool Bowerbanki, not a bleeding apple but better imo(I'll post it later). We also got another open brain with neon green, gold, red and orange. Pink and yellow gonis, tons and TONS of nice zoas and some ice Fire favias

Crazy isn't the word lol. What's the price tag on that sexy beast ? I'd guess around $250-$300+ ?

It'll probably go for $500-700 retail if the seller is being nice :) lol

Retail I'd bet + It is well beyond sexy!

Yeah this is like last months chalice lol

Nice pack you're giving away for Secret Santa. :flower:

He posted it up? Guess the cats out of the bag :P glad you like it

It'll probably go for $500-700 retail if the seller is being nice :) lol

Sounds about right really.

Yeah this is like last months chalice lol

Yeah I figured that lol

He posted it up? Guess the cats out of the bag :P glad you like it

Wait, you can give coral away here but not sell it?? LOL

Sounds about right really.

Yeah I figured that lol

Wait, you can give coral away here but not sell it?? LOL

You just don't see pieces like this much, it's a true rainbow piece.

LOL on NR im pretty much okay, I'm just refraining so people don't get so plugged up that they need a colonoscopy :) and because once summer gets here I'll be posting stuff up fs as I'll be diving for most of may, June and July. On "other" forums I'll be speaking to the mods this weekend :) I don't intend to sell but I do want my PM privileges back

In case you guys don't follow me on FB or Instagram, I've been asked if its photoshop and to those people I say "drop by, everything looks better in person" :)

15547612007_44d2bf9a21_c.jpg

15547351698_b2528b5fd3_c.jpg

15730878901_b6d0244c2a_c.jpg

pics or it didn't happen... :lol:

This is the original thing, I didn't like the shape so I fragged it. Two chunks for me and two chunks for my grower. It has red and blue eyes a yellow rim and a orange body with some striping :)

15640581011_58742ab0b6_c.jpg

One of the frags

15734504921_6cc2b58893_c.jpg

Deja Vooooo

15551246067_f64f3c4189_c.jpg

JF Fairytales and the ones on the top that are freaking crazyyyyyyy

15734509061_8b226380e8_c.jpg

The baby currently coloring up

15117043473_2162a35864_c.jpg

Ghetto FTS now with 100% more turkey baster

15737975602_c66cfd5423_c.jpg

This is the original thing, I didn't like the shape so I fragged it. Two chunks for me and two chunks for my grower. It has red and blue eyes a yellow rim and a orange body with some striping :)

15640581011_58742ab0b6_c.jpg

One of the frags

15734504921_6cc2b58893_c.jpg

Deja Vooooo

15551246067_f64f3c4189_c.jpg

JF Fairytales and the ones on the top that are freaking crazyyyyyyy

15734509061_8b226380e8_c.jpg

The baby currently coloring up

15117043473_2162a35864_c.jpg

Ghetto FTS now with 100% more turkey baster

15737975602_c66cfd5423_c.jpg

Oh. My. Gosh. Everything about this is greatness.

Congrats on the chalice, it is beautiful...

Archived