Pod Your Reef

Isla D'Zoa

Paandemonium

My grandmother has always been somewhat frail; Brittle bones, really bad asthma, obesity, all sorts of illnesses all the time... She broke her arm and in the process got pneumonia and a bacterial infection. We're all flying down to stay with her until she passes and get the arrangements in order so the vultures won't crowd my grandfather afterwards.

Oh no. Safe travels!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Paandemonium,

Do you sell corals? Or do you just have a huge collection? I live in prmbroke pines and have been trying to find a place to buy my corals.

Thanks,

Billy

P.S. Sorry about your grandma.

Hey Paandemonium,

Do you sell corals? Or do you just have a huge collection? I live in prmbroke pines and have been trying to find a place to buy my corals.

Thanks,

Billy

P.S. Sorry about your grandma.

Hey!

If I'm going to sell I'll probably do some summer blowouts of extra frags I have, I'm a hoarder and sometimes buy more than I could ever fit into my tiny tank. I suggest you stop by Reefchicks(although they're kinda far, cutler ridge) Aly will take care of you. She has 3 tanks filled to the brim with zoas and lps and another one on the way. I mainly get my stuff from her and my job :) You can find some awesome deals with her.

Thank you

Looking good !!! That collection is getting superrrrr nice ?

Sanks :) I got what I can only describe as pink Bloodshots yesterday. It was refreshing to see something new ^-^

Hot zoa/paly collection Claudia. Sorry to hear about your grandma.

Thanks,

So what's this super secret super expensive coral you're selling your meat for???

I got what I can only describe as pink Bloodshots yesterday. It was refreshing to see something new ^-^

Pics or it didn't happen :D

Pics or it didn't happen :D

I'll post pictures tomorrow

Lol. It's a mama size wwc bounce.

I should give Victor a call then shouldn't I... I'll post what we got into the shop tomorrow. Its badasssssss

I'll post pictures tomorrow

I should give Victor a call then shouldn't I... I'll post what we got into the shop tomorrow. Its badasssssss

Lol, you close to Victor from wwc? I met a guy who has a super nice wwc bounce mama and he's really good buddies with Victor, he's even carrying 8 frags for him as growout lol. Here's my buddy's bounce mama.

15289499093_bc9e3c4feb_b.jpg

15721673728_9276d09bcb_b.jpg

And here's my other buddy's wwc bounce mama,

10822398_10204155291176801_169304698_n.j

And his video of it.

https://scontent-a-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-xap1/v/t42.3356-2/10671641_10204157690356779_577702596_n.mp4?oh=a60c1df29ae13bb1a0f1037875af8faf&oe=548258F8

Lol, you close to Victor from wwc? I met a guy who has a super nice wwc bounce mama and he's really good buddies with Victor, he's even carrying 8 frags for him as growout lol. Here's my buddy's bounce mama.

15289499093_bc9e3c4feb_b.jpg

15721673728_9276d09bcb_b.jpg

And here's my other buddy's wwc bounce mama,

10822398_10204155291176801_169304698_n.j

And his video of it.

https://scontent-a-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-xap1/v/t42.3356-2/10671641_10204157690356779_577702596_n.mp4?oh=a60c1df29ae13bb1a0f1037875af8faf&oe=548258F8

Him and his brother are cool peeps :)

Stop stalking the mushies!

We got a baby and a gum ball mushy combo into the shop and it looked awesomeeeee. I think corn muffin got it though

Him and his brother are cool peeps :)

Stop stalking the mushies!

We got a baby and a gum ball mushy combo into the shop and it looked awesomeeeee. I think corn muffin got it though

Cornbred? lol

One of the mushies

15777303989_e336293b6b_c.jpg

Cornbred? lol

He is officially corn muffin :P

Interesting colors for sure! You always post up some cool corals

Thanks!

The 1 on the left is nice....the 1 on the right is ehh, w/e.

Shoott, I've never seen the left 1 before....looks like it could be a bounce baby...

Sweet shroom. I'm looking to get a red and blue rhodactis whenever I spot one at WWC.

Like the regular rhodactis? They have them everywhere lol

The 1 on the left is nice....the 1 on the right is ehh, w/e.

Shoott, I've never seen the left 1 before....looks like it could be a bounce baby...

There are red bubbles there toooooo, thats what caught my eye

There are red bubbles there toooooo, thats what caught my eye

No, there's just that 1 neon green bubble. The rest red stuff won't become bubbles imo lol.

Lol yeah just a regular rhodactis but they've only been getting in yumas and green rhodactis. I'm too poor for these fancy bounce shrooms right now :(

No, there's just that 1 neon green bubble. The rest red stuff won't become bubbles imo lol.

Nope the reds are bubbles as well, I wish I would have taken a picture from a different angle.

Lol yeah just a regular rhodactis but they've only been getting in yumas and green rhodactis. I'm too poor for these fancy bounce shrooms right now :(

If you want regular red and blue rhodactis try Donavan's reef he bought three rocks the other day and I think he posted them up as well

Regardless,nice scoops dudette !!!

These were from work, I've moved away from mushies(mostly because they take up space that zoas could be filling)

Archived