ReefCleaners.org

Isla D'Zoa

Paandemonium

Paandemonium

You must be spending a fortune on this stuff... The setosa is sick..!

nahhhhh I'm a cheapo lol

Thanks! I had been looking for some and then my friend just offered lol

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your SSC looks amazing. I'm hoping my super itty bitty nub starts to take off and color up. The mother colony is absolutely stunning.

Just give it some time and they'll be colonies lol.

Paandemonium

Your SSC looks amazing. I'm hoping my super itty bitty nub starts to take off and color up. The mother colony is absolutely stunning.

Just give it some time and they'll be colonies lol.

You should have asked! My buddy has a couple frags that he's had healing for like 3 months. Doesn't have time or energy to post them up so they just sit there lol

I really want the setosa to grow into something cool, the last one I had was like the weirdest shape ever lol Got it from reef gardener I believe, shes hella cool

Paandemonium

Oh nooo,I have a TINY ass piece I got for free :)

image-1777.jpg

I'm too cheap/poor for even a 1/2" piece lol.

Don't worry if I hadn't gotten mine for free it wouldnt be in the tank lol

Weasel Baron

man... so do you think you're ever going to frag out some of those zoas? The red one with the yellow skirt is freaking nuts

Paandemonium

man... so do you think you're ever going to frag out some of those zoas? The red one with the yellow skirt is freaking nuts

I usually do something at the beginning of the summer, I might do it this year but really just on things that are over 10 polyps

Where do you get these? JoshPorkSandwich? Morgan?

Most of these come from Aly( reef chicks) the rest come from where I work

SouthFlorida_Tron

Whats the name of your store? is it near the 826 at all? Thing is, I'm always on the east side of Miami, near the beach, never so far west that your like in the Everglades, or more south and your in Cuba! My cousin is down the street from the zoo... always visits awesome stores, I'm all the way up here in Pompano!

Paandemonium

Whats the name of your store? is it near the 826 at all? Thing is, I'm always on the east side of Miami, near the beach, never so far west that your like in the Everglades, or more south and your in Cuba! My cousin is down the street from the zoo... always visits awesome stores, I'm all the way up here in Pompano!

Well, we're a wholesaler lol visit Rami at blue seas aquariums and tell him I sent you, he has allllll the crazy stuff, sunrise I believe is where he's at. Morgan has awesome stuff too, so does Ally and south side corals :)

Amanda and Brad from HobeSound frags and get you guys basically anything that comes into the shop though, awesome peeps too

Paandemonium

wholesalers get like, the first pick of the crop, which explains all the top notch stuff lol

Well we bring it in :) haha I'll usually only get frags of stuff that dies off or that breaks off the original colony in the bag/ stuff that has sat for too long and needs to be fragged. I just like seeing all the new stuff that comes in and how it comes in. Tomorrow we have like 22 strawberry shortcakes... I'll post pictures :)

Paandemonium

Newwwww, sand all over it because I derped lol

16200971916_b1dc6cc6de_c.jpg

Just a friendly reminder that I can indeed keep sps lol

16224998551_af9c6fb841_c.jpg

Really poor picture but starburst cap

16200972176_b5967680e3_c.jpg

Paandemonium

The Monti's are sick!

Thanks! Now on the look out for weird schtuff

Looking good !! What's the little nub ? I miss my Starburst.. Fml.. Way to go..

:wub:

Call it bubbas blue monster :) I'm so happy I could find that piece for a good deal, I've been eyeballing it for a while and theres only two people by me with good sized colonies

Archived