Cultivated Reef

Isla D'Zoa

Paandemonium

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clay, I wanted to tell you thanks but your pm box is full. So thanks for "you-know-what"!

Too lazy to delete so I guess I'll finally have to become a paid member x)

No problem! Hope it does well :)

*rubs magic ball*

I see twin office picos in my future...

Omfg,that's fire hawt :o

It literally touched me and burned lmao

Damn I wish south Florida wasn't a three hour drive. That thing looks amazing.

Dont bother! this thing is probably going to retail for a kidney lmao and it'll eat your fish and give you 2nd and 3rd degree "burns" but.... wait till I post the bubble tips tomorrow

Dont bother! this thing is probably going to retail for a kidney lmao and it'll eat your fish and give you 2nd and 3rd degree "burns" but.... wait till I post the bubble tips tomorrow

Lol I'd be scared of my lobster ripping it up and then I would have to give him 3rd degree water burns ;). I'll be looking for those pictures.

Lol I'd be scared of my lobster ripping it up and then I would have to give him 3rd degree water burns ;). I'll be looking for those pictures.

Oh I'd bake it lol What type of lobster is it?

(on a sidenote, I got some cleaner shrimp from Sri Lanka today and they're hugeeeee. Added them in with the ones from Indo because... they're distant cousins and should get along)

I'll give you a hint... it rhymes with blorange and fellow

Oh I'd bake it lol What type of lobster is it?

(on a sidenote, I got some cleaner shrimp from Sri Lanka today and they're hugeeeee. Added them in with the ones from Indo because... they're distant cousins and should get along)

I'll give you a hint... it rhymes with blorange and fellow

Baking could be a possibility. It's a Debellius' Reef Lobster (it's the purple kind) and he's only got one claw right now so I call him the one armed bandit :D. And you'll have to tell me the shrimp name. All the shrimp I've ever owned murder each other so I have given up on trying.

The new baby yes I know its bleached but if you've known me for a while you already know how my last bleached nem came to look like :P

Besides if this one looks like this now imagine when its colored up ;)

15371125694_898a1f6b80_c.jpg

The new baby yes I know its bleached but if you've known me for a while you already know how my last bleached nem came to look like :P

Besides if this one looks like this now imagine when its colored up ;)

15371125694_898a1f6b80_c.jpg

Super sexy nem there. They are going to be something special once colored back up.

Super sexy nem there. They are going to be something special once colored back up.

even if its "normal" I'm pretty sure I'll still love it because I got to save it. Today at work it was gaping and shriveled up. In my tank right now its about twice the size i expected it to get to and reaching for the sun. IMO its better I take it than an LFS right?

And... as of right now it is a candy cane bubble tip :3 for the holidaze anyway

even if its "normal" I'm pretty sure I'll still love it because I got to save it. Today at work it was gaping and shriveled up. In my tank right now its about twice the size i expected it to get to and reaching for the sun. IMO its better I take it than an LFS right?

And... as of right now it is a candy cane bubble tip :3 for the holidaze anyway

That's great that its doing so much better already and it definitely does look like a candy cane. And yeah I would definitely take it from the LFS if I were you since your tank seems to be the fountain of youth ;). One LFS near me has a mama BTA that is probably 9" or more in diameter its so beautiful, I wish I could take it home.

This is my friends clownfish lol Sorry for the profanity

That's great that its doing so much better already and it definitely does look like a candy cane. And yeah I would definitely take it from the LFS if I were you since your tank seems to be the fountain of youth ;). One LFS near me has a mama BTA that is probably 9" or more in diameter its so beautiful, I wish I could take it home.
So far it's doing super well, hopefully it keeps its super bright colors.... Fingers crossed. Id hate for it to sit in a cubicle for weeks at a shop but really I just saw it was crazy nice and my hoarding instincts kicked in lol

post-76586-0-65065800-1418299634_thumb.jpg

This is my friends clownfish lol Sorry for the profanity

So far it's doing super well, hopefully it keeps its super bright colors.... Fingers crossed. Id hate for it to sit in a cubicle for weeks at a shop but really I just saw it was crazy nice and my hoarding instincts kicked in lol

Lol I'm stealing that picture. And I feel like I'm turning into a hoarder too. Every time I go to the LFS I tell myself I'm not buying anything but water and then I walk out with a new coral that was twice what I even had to spend.

Lol I'm stealing that picture. And I feel like I'm turning into a hoarder too. Every time I go to the LFS I tell myself I'm not buying anything but water and then I walk out with a new coral that was twice what I even had to spend.

Dude now imagine seeing the stuff before other people can get their hands on it lol

15811231830_0aefde91a0_c.jpg

15376243734_bd46711308_c.jpg

Dude now imagine seeing the stuff before other people can get their hands on it lol

15811231830_0aefde91a0_c.jpg

15376243734_bd46711308_c.jpg

Lol yeah but you are lucky to have that job so you can snatch up all the good stuff for the low. Awesome looking shroom, here's a picture of my rainbow yuma.

k4yrms.jpg

I used to love working the shipment night at the LFS. Nothing but super calming actintics on in the store and a dozen boxes full of surprises. B)

Our boss was pretty strict about allowing the customers at least one day to review the shipment before we were allowed to take anything. All the regulars were aware of the policy making for super busy Fridays. They soon found our favorite stash spots as well. :rolleyes:

I used to love working the shipment night at the LFS. Nothing but super calming actintics on in the store and a dozen boxes full of surprises. B)

Our boss was pretty strict about allowing the customers at least one day to review the shipment before we were allowed to take anything. All the regulars were aware of the policy making for super busy Fridays. They soon found our favorite stash spots as well. :rolleyes:

Oh I'm not allowed to get these until customers get first dibs. I hardly ever get the realllyyyy crazy stuff but stuff here and there makes me happy :) The way I see it is if I sell it to a badass customer down the line they'll shoot me a piece back or sell me a chunk cheap. Zoa wise I'm lucky because almost always a piece falls off from a rock, mushies as well.

Also, we have a lot of newer customers that show up with a list along the lines of

Hallucinations

Adonis

Queen krak

pink krak

solid golds

bloodshots

stratospheres

utter chaos

jawbreaker mushroom

bounce mushroom

inferno anemone

neon green torch

gold torch

ultra plates

cornbreds jellybean

[insert about 20 other cornbred pieces which they intend to sell with the CB title]

And want me to find it all for them...mannn its crazy because Im bad asssss and find some of it for them but also because they cannot fathom why we do not have 12 stratosphere frags available at one time for them to pick through at $10 a frag lol

Archived