SaltCritters.com

Isla D'Zoa

Paandemonium

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paandemonium

OMG Mrs. Worstphototakerintheworld made some white chocolate macadamia cookies yesterday after dinner... they were gone by noon today!!! :)

If you followed me on instagram you'd know all the stuff I bake and cook lol. I make sugar roses, icing roses, tons of cookies, steak allll that jazz but I cant bake a cookie from scratch to save my life so I commend your wife for being badass :)

What is your alk at?

I have no idea, I havent checked in like a month BUT stay tuned, I'll check it tonight :)

If you followed me on instagram you'd know all the stuff I bake and cook lol. I make sugar roses, icing roses, tons of cookies, steak allll that jazz but I cant bake a cookie from scratch to save my life so I commend your wife for being badass :)

I will whenever I get around to making a thing on there.

I'm pretty sure her friend Betty helped with the mix ;) But they were still damn good.

Hey Girl,

Need suggestions on adding tank mates for two clown fish and a cardinal. This is after I get the aggressive Christmas Wrasse out.

I was thinking a Fairy Wrasse and some others.. but know right now the wrasse i have needs to go.

Paandemonium

I will whenever I get around to making a thing on there.

I'm pretty sure her friend Betty helped with the mix ;) But they were still damn good.

Assistance from Betty is always excepted she makes the best things ;-)

Hey Girl,

Need suggestions on adding tank mates for two clown fish and a cardinal. This is after I get the aggressive Christmas Wrasse out.

I was thinking a Fairy Wrasse and some others.. but know right now the wrasse i have needs to go.

I really love fairy wrasses but the problem is that they like to jump. What do you think about a leopard? Is it too much? You can also go with something like a six line but they become super mean after a while

Maybe some gobies?

Any chance you could ID these for me? They are fairly slow growers compared to my other zoos

imagejpg5_zpsf7094f72.jpg

Here are my other ones that are taking off- not sure what these are called either but they are growing crazy

imagejpg2_zps57c44df6.jpg

Paandemonium

Any chance you could ID these for me? They are fairly slow growers compared to my other zoos

imagejpg5_zpsf7094f72.jpg

Here are my other ones that are taking off- not sure what these are called either but they are growing crazy

imagejpg2_zps57c44df6.jpg

The first one are some type of jawbreaker morph like a green jawbreaker(if that's a thing?), and the second ones look like radioactive dragon eyes :) the first ones look supperrrr nice(and Id totally be down for a trade sometime) really nice looking stuff :)

Assistance from Betty is always excepted she makes the best things ;-)

I really love fairy wrasses but the problem is that they like to jump. What do you think about a leopard? Is it too much? You can also go with something like a six line but they become super mean after a while

Maybe some gobies?

Leopards are jumpers as well..... actually all wrasses are jumpers its not if it will jump, but when ;)

The first one are some type of jawbreaker morph like a green jawbreaker(if that's a thing?), and the second ones look like radioactive dragon eyes :) the first ones look supperrrr nice(and Id totally be down for a trade sometime) really nice looking stuff :)

Great, thank you! Totally be down to send ya some. Let me grow em out a little . They aren't taking off like the other ones but I have seen them start to finally spread off the plug so I will let you know. Thanks again! ?

Paandemonium

Leopards are jumpers as well..... actually all wrasses are jumpers its not if it will jump, but when ;)

IMO as long as no one is harassing them in the tank most wrasses are smart enough to stay in the water

Great, thank you! Totally be down to send ya some. Let me grow em out a little . They aren't taking off like the other ones but I have seen them start to finally spread off the plug so I will let you know. Thanks again!

Take your time, I'm always around :)

Do you feed anything?

IMO as long as no one is harassing them in the tank most wrasses are smart enough to stay in the water

IME it doesn't matter with most. I've watched them launch 15' out of a plenty large display for shits n giggles at the LFS for no reason, and I've owned about 30 wrasses now over the years ;)

I also watched my male potters leopard shoot up the side of my return pipe through the slit in the mesh around the pipe and smack head 1st into my wood floor dying on impact, which is why I drill my returns now. Bastard broke up a beautiful collected M/F pair... He did that after I had them for 18 months :(

Take your time, I'm always around :)

Do you feed anything?

Oh yes, flake and pellets during the day for the clowns, my tank is SPS primarily and I feed nightly just as the white lights are winding down. I mix up a batch of mysis and reef cuisine for the clowns and also a mixture of Phyto feast , roti feast, oyster feast , doc's Eco eggs and reef chili. Everyone gets something every night !

Ck out my thread and say hello if u get a chance!

Paandemonium

IME it doesn't matter with most. I've watched them launch 15' out of a plenty large display for shits n giggles at the LFS for no reason, and I've owned about 30 wrasses now over the years ;)

I also watched my male potters leopard shoot up the side of my return pipe through the slit in the mesh around the pipe and smack head 1st into my wood floor dying on impact, which is why I drill my returns now. Bastard broke up a beautiful collected M/F pair... He did that after I had them for 18 months :(

Well, I give up then lol I have a sixline in my rimless and he's chilling out

Oh yes, flake and pellets during the day for the clowns, my tank is SPS primarily and I feed nightly just as the white lights are winding down. I mix up a batch of mysis and reef cuisine for the clowns and also a mixture of Phyto feast , roti feast, oyster feast , doc's Eco eggs and reef chili. Everyone gets something every night !

Ck out my thread and say hello if u get a chance!

Ill take a trip now :)

Well, I give up then lol I have a sixline in my rimless and he's chilling out

Some are better/ smarter then others but alot of them are just plain dumb if given the chance they will test your flooring eventually.

Ill take a trip now :)

Its purdy :)

Paandemonium

Some are better/ smarter then others but alot of them are just plain dumb if given the chance they will test your flooring eventually.

your thoughts on a lawnmower blenny that wont mow the lawn?

I'll be there! Haha

No bathing suits but I do have people that are on the salesfloor doing stupid things lol. Got a picture of some guy that took off his shirt in the middle of the store to have his wife scratch his back lol awkwardddd

shave.jpg
Paandemonium

I'll be there! Haha

No bathing suits but I do have people that are on the salesfloor doing stupid things lol. Got a picture of some guy that took off his shirt in the middle of the store to have his wife scratch his back lol awkwardddd

shave.jpg

Ewwwww lol

Paandemonium

Haha

The video I shouldw put is hysterical. Peter starts purring

Post it!

Do you feed it??

DUH! Lol NLS and frozen
Paandemonium

Stop ;) I love NLS pellets, but if you want a fish to do some work, don't feed it for a while.

The only one I feel bad not feeding is the chromis in the tank the six line and the lawnmower better start doing work or they're going straight to the fish store

The only one I feel bad not feeding is the chromis in the tank the six line and the lawnmower better start doing work or they're going straight to the fish store

Feed small amounts every other day it will be fine. Then if they don't start workin you have defective fish lol

Archived