SaltCritters.com

Isla D'Zoa

Paandemonium

lilmatty5dimes

damn haven't been on here in a week and theres so much more eye candy my eyes can't take it.... omgomgomg

great looking chalices can't wait to see them grow. dang aly's got some great candy in hide away.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

damn haven't been on here in a week and theres so much more eye candy my eyes can't take it.... omgomgomg

great looking chalices can't wait to see them grow. dang aly's got some great candy in hide away.

There are pictures of corals too... hahaha

Nice! Gonna get big!

Oh, she already is lol

Just got a frag from a mother colony just like this at the shop I've been working with. Ready for it to start taking off soon.

It looks really crazy, I'm starting to like chalices a lot lol

Butters is a big cutie :)

What is that 2nd polyp that thing is sweeeeeet, looks like it'd GLOW!

Laser Lemons, I'm thinking of picking some more up, what do you think?

You gotta stay current on the madness :) There's more crazy stuff coming this weekend

*looks at frags*

*jiz*

Ill take that as a compliment haha

lilmatty5dimes

You gotta stay current on the madness :) There's more crazy stuff coming this weekend

Ill take that as a compliment haha

operation check back every hour on the hour has begun. lol

sometimes corals look cool in black and white too. Here is my utter chaos colony feeling a bit artsy

Pretty much anything will look pretty cool in black and white and those look super cool

Still missing 25 frags but this is basically what I'm taking plus some shrooms that someone requested :)

15376511055_4699a87b7e_c.jpg

After this frag swap I'm gonna be concentrating more on photography :)

Still missing 25 frags but this is basically what I'm taking plus some shrooms that someone requested :)

Wishing I was at such frag swap drooling over the zoa queen and her zoas.... I'd be broke.

hey are those ultra rastas? in the center?

do you think you could tell me your radion settings?? Thanks

Wishing I was at such frag swap drooling over the zoa queen and her zoas.... I'd be broke.

Haha! I went a little broke, I'll post pictures of what I got. The people that went kinda sucked a little... or more so, they weren't looking for highend stuff so they would offer $10-$40 on stuff that was worth ten times that. I didn't sell much for that reason...no biggie though, I'll just grow them out till coral con :)

hey are those ultra rastas? in the center?

do you think you could tell me your radion settings?? Thanks

Yes those are ultra rastas :) Brightest you'll ever see I promise you that

NO :angry: :furious:

JK they're on custom settings and its kinda weird how it works lmao basically I do a mix of full spectrum with magenta and deep blues. I begin the day with blues and then do 3-4 different full spectrum combos through the next 4 hrs. The next color is what I consider magenta(but its more violet id say?) I notice the colors REALLY improve with this setting BUT algae does as well because of all the red light being put out. Final is all blues and that lasts for about six hours. I find that the amount of blue really makes them look better but I make sure to keep some "white" light for coral growth(though, Id choose color over growth any day.

post-76586-0-05365000-1411940540_thumb.png

Thanks!

Haha! I went a little broke, I'll post pictures of what I got. The people that went kinda sucked a little... or more so, they weren't looking for highend stuff so they would offer $10-$40 on stuff that was worth ten times that. I didn't sell much for that reason...no biggie though, I'll just grow them out till coral con :)

Yes those are ultra rastas :) Brightest you'll ever see I promise you that

NO :angry: :furious:

JK they're on custom settings and its kinda weird how it works lmao basically I do a mix of full spectrum with magenta and deep blues. I begin the day with blues and then do 3-4 different full spectrum combos through the next 4 hrs. The next color is what I consider magenta(but its more violet id say?) I notice the colors REALLY improve with this setting BUT algae does as well because of all the red light being put out. Final is all blues and that lasts for about six hours. I find that the amount of blue really makes them look better but I make sure to keep some "white" light for coral growth(though, Id choose color over growth any day.

Hey how much PP. for the rastas

So heres the catch of the day :)

(these are from the frag swap today which was... okay)

Butt Munchers colony- Free ;)

15198690927_2af9b56a60_c.jpg

Insecure Brazilians(inside joke between a friend and I because this woman thought I was trying to steal her man.... LMAO) - 4 Blondies

15198693317_cc39f3695c_c.jpg

Name these guys! I love them already and they were pretty cheap! - Free. 99

15198511600_a814f39d4b_c.jpg

Ended up keeping these

15362180166_d349c129c2_c.jpg

IDK what they are but these green ones GLOW - $10

15198496950_43b9e79164_c.jpg

These buttheads wont grow -.-

15362165816_f323ac45c2_c.jpg

Mushroom looking hot :)

15384867132_7bb09e2190_c.jpg

WWC Twizzlers - Frizzle

Also, roughing out a logo for t-shirts because a lot of people have asked(god knows why? lol) Someone wanted to charge me $200 for a logo and I'm to cheap for that so just give me a week and see what this turns into :)

15385418062_e05e5dee08_c.jpg

lilmatty5dimes

wow thats a sick rack you've got there. lol corql con should be awesome this year. hopefully i'll be able to make the 45min drive over there. :D

Archived